- 1 killed in 2nd North Charleston shooting of holiday weekend (ABC News 4).
- Is Joe Riley of Charleston the Most Loved Politician in America? (New York Times).
Is he? (Post & Courier).
- Fireworks frenzy: Area Animal Shelters swamped with missing pets after July 4th (Live 5 News).
- Folly’s mayor talks about beach project after Hurricane Arthur (ABC News 4).
- Employee Taken Hostage; Suspect Shot By Greenville Officer (News 2).
- Charleston Co. asking more restaurants to participate in Farm to Table to Compost movement (News 2).
- Short staffing endangers Charleston restaurants (Post & Courier).
Barbecue association looking for new judges (Post & Courier).
Former S.C. state trooper fights for medical marijuana (Post & Courier).
- Lack of problems at polls during primaries show SC voter ID law working (News 2).
- Attorney: Wojcik ‘intends to fulfill contract’ (ABC News 4).
- Payton’s first hit sparks RiverDogs in rubber game against Rome (ABC News 4).
- Fourth of July Firework Blast Photo Gallery (Post & Courier).
- Fourth of July at Middleton Place Photo Gallery (Post & Courier).
- Reckless: How long must this show go on? (Post & Courier).
- Patriotic pride more than just watching fireworks (Live 5 News).
- Uncle Sam Jam Photo Gallery (Post & Courier).
When tour guides are unregulated, facts are just a matter of opinion (Post & Courier).
- Police investigating shooting in North Charleston (News 2).
- Dorchester coroner IDs man (ABC News 4).
- DHEC now uses signs to warn of ocean bacteria (ABC News 4).
Judge: DeClemente allowed to return to Lowcountry to salvage business (Post & Courier).
- Moped deaths on the rise in SC (News 2).
City marina expansion work probably won’t start until next year (Post & Courier).
Barnwell woman going strong at 107 (Post & Courier).
- Sections of Folly Beach underwater after downpour (Live 5 News).
- Spartanburg County judge can’t make Boland Law gun deadline (ABC News 4).
- Fire damages North Charleston business (ABC News 4).
New report shows 9,000 new apartment units planned for Charleston region (Post & Courier).
Longtime South of Broad boutique changes hands, carries on (Post & Courier).
- Midlands teen looks back at 100 mile journey through the Florida Keys to honor veterans (Live 5 News).
- Upstate firefighters rescue man stuck in tree (ABC News 4).
Charleston airport construction 30% finished (Post & Courier).
- Lancaster Co. toddler who suffered heat stroke dies, hospital says (Live 5 News).
Charleston Southern creates new College of Health Sciences (Post & Courier).
- SC Guard unit turns wrenches with Colombian army (ABC News 4).
College of Charleston donor has teachable moment with mall sale (Post & Courier).
- Troopers Investigating Child Hit, Killed In State Park (News 2).
Brasserie la Banque to Host “Vive La Banque!” Bastille Day Celebration on July 14th
Brasserie la Banque will be celebrating France’s national holiday, Bastille Day, on July 14th with a festive soirée. The event...