It’s Princes vs. Patriots for Fish’s 5th Annual Bastille Day Celebration
Fish’s annual Bastille Day Celebration returns on Monday, July 14th with French food, libations, costume contests, dancing, and more. The fête will run from 4:30 pm until 10 pm.
This year’s event will be a little different than past celebrations as Fish will have a dual program of festivities. Guests will be able to choose a side – “Prince” or “Patriot” – during the party.
No matter the choice, everyone will be able to enjoy entertainment, dance performances, food and more. Here’s a look at the two options:
- From 4:30 pm – 10 pm at the Fish Bar & second floor
- French cheeses & charcuterie plates, mussels and beignets
- Cocktails and champagne
- Accordion musicians
- Pétanque games
- Guillotine-sliced Pommes frites
- From 6:30 pm – 9pm in the Main Dining Room
- Four-course traditional French menu served in two acts with intermission for entertainment at 7:30 pm
- $40 dinner ($50 with French wine pairings) plus tax and gratuity.
- Diners should call Fish Restaurant for reservations 843.722.3474
Regardless of which side you choose, you can take in these activities:
- 6 pm – “Storming of the Bastille” & performance of France’s national anthem
- 7:30 pm – French Can-Can performance & French costume contest
- 9 pm – 60s French Mod dancing, cake eating contest & French national anthem finale
For more information on the event, visit the Fish’s website. Vive la Fête!
North Charleston’s First Cat Café is Now Open
Catnip & Coffee, North Charleston’s first cat café, has opened at 3414 Rivers Avenue. The business originally planned to open...