- Attorney: Army saw Denzel Curnell as ‘outstanding’ recruit who struggled with depression (Post & Courier).
- NAACP on Denzel Curnell investigation: ‘Silence is not golden’ (Charleston City Paper).
- NAACP appeals for truth, calls police response to Denzel Curnell shooting ‘infuriating’ (Post & Courier).
- Local soccer fans enjoy spotlight of sport (ABC News 4).
- Longshoremen authorize strike, remain on the job (Charleston Regional Business Journal).
- BlueCross BlueShield to drop Nason Medical Centers and Medcare Urgent Care from statewide network this fall (Post & Courier).
East Bay Street raw bar, seafood market 167 Raw to open by July 5 (Charleston City Paper).
- SC-TX BBQ Invitational Scheduled for July 13th (HCS).
- Menkoi Ramen House is Open: Here’s the Menu (Eater Charleston).
- Holy City Brewing Partner Celebration Set for Friday (HCS).
- New menus at BLU and Circa 1886 (Post & Courier).
- Bending the Rules to Offer Yoga With a Beer Chaser (New York Times).
- Chef Pop-Ups Coming to Town With Commune (Eater Charleston).
- Stars restaurant still lighting up King Street under new chef (Post & Courier).
Poll Shocker: Nikki Haley Still In A Dogfight (FITS News).
Mark Sanford’s Path of Most Resistance (New York Times).
NYT Magazine writer gets Maria Belen Chapur talking about Mark Sanford (Post & Courier).
Latta mayor makes power play after vote (SC Now).
- Thomas Ravenel Prepping for Senate Run (HCS).
- Daniel Island lawyer takes helm of divided Berkeley County GOP (Post & Courier).
- Haley encourages unity among Republicans (Post & Courier).
- U.S. Rep. Jim Clyburn on “the Case for Reparations” (Post & Courier).
- Moncks Corner residents enjoy visit from John Boehner (Post & Courier).
- South Carolina Stingrays sign affiliation agreement with Washington Capitals (Post & Courier).
- Lowcountry players set for North-South Soccer Classic at Blackbaud Stadium (Post & Courier).
- Jadeveon Clowney says he played with sports hernia last year (Pro Football Talk).
- Connor Shaw adjusting to life with Cleveland Browns, getting comfortable wearing orange (Post & Courier).
- South Carolina establishes Marcus Lattimore scholarship (Post & Courier).
- Police: Car hit construction vehicle head-on in IOP Connector fatal crash (Live 5 News).
- Authorities: Man asked to demolish home sets building on fire (Live 5 News).
State Ports Authority changes estimate for proposed new cruise terminal (Post & Courier).
Winthrop fires president after less than a year (Post & Courier).
- SCDOT to replace Highway 41 bridge with fixed-span bridge (ABC News 4).
- Investigators: Wife stabbed, run over by husband following argument on way to cruise (Live 5 News).
In S.C. and the U.S. the face of population growth is a wrinkled one (Post & Courier).
South Carolina ranks 41st in funding home care (ABC News 4).
Trial in SC Episcopal division may be delayed (ABC News 4).
- SCRA brings 5 startups into SC Launch (Charleston Regional Business Journal).
S.C. Electric & Gas warns customers of scam (Post & Courier).
- Suspect sought following shooting near N. Charleston playground (Live 5 News).
- SC State: No budget yet but basketball remaining (ABC News 4).
S.C. Bar upgrading research service to Fastcase for its 15,000 members (Charleston Regional Business Journal).
Thousands without water in Anderson and Clemson (Post & Courier).
- ACLU sues over Jasper School Board districts (ABC News 4).
- Mt. Pleasant man accused of robbing pizza delivery driver (Live 5 News).
- New planning ordinance drafted for Hilton Head (ABC News 4).
Valentine’s Day 2022 Menus, Events, Discounts, and Specials
Looking for some sweet plans for Valentine’s Day? Look below for a list of events and special menus being offered...