- Bridgeview family’s attorney says many questions still to be answered (ABC News 4).
- Police responding to reported shooting in North Charleston (Live 5 News).
- Small Earthquake Recorded Near Summerville (HCS).
- Extremely light turnout so far in SC runoffs (ABC News 4).
FOOD & BEV
Cannonborough Beverage Company’s craft sodas expand to kegs and growlers (Post & Courier).
- Benefit at The Alley to raise money for sick baby (Post & Courier).
- Sullivan’s Is. fire chief gives a little history ahead of 65th annual fish fry (ABC News 4).
- Middleton Place wraps up spring Stroll season with Rum Stroll (Post & Courier).
- 1st Birthday Bash for the Warehouse Set for Sunday (HCS).
- The Vendue hotel pulls the curtain on its new restaurant, The Drawing Room (Post & Courier).
- The Cocktail Club Celebrates Third Anniversary in July (HCS).
- Foodie at the flea: Touring the Coastal Carolina Market (Post & Courier).
- Stephen Garcia is back…as an analyst? (Live 5 News).
- Monte Lee to stay in Charleston; ASU does not extend offer (ABC News 4).
- Parents rally to keep volunteer coaches after board comments (ABC News 4).
- Atlanta’s Music Midtown Festival Announces Lineup (HCS).
- Cisco Adler’s Video Diary of Solust Music Festival (YouTube).
- Red Honey Rocks Charleston with a Week of Shows (HCS).
- Citizen Cope to Play Full Band Show at the Music Farm (HCS).
- Judge: SC robocall ban is unconstitutional (ABC News 4).
- Neighbors raise stink over smell from waste processing plant (ABC News 4).
- 6 local brothers beat the odds with budding careers (Live 5 News).
- Dorchester District 2 officials: Students earn college credit, save college tuition (News 2).
- South Carolina pimps arrested, 1 juvenile recovered in nationwide sex trafficking operation (News 2).
- Stop-gap measure gives birthing centers room to breathe (ABC News 4).
- County hopes educating public will keep mosquito population down (ABC News 4).
- Police: North Charleston man shot on trip to get snacks (ABC News 4).
- Manufacturer to make 1,000 commemorative SC guns (ABC News 4).
- Manatee enjoys cold drink in Charleston (News 2).
Patriots Point anticipates record revenue in fiscal 2015 (Charleston Regional Business Journal).
- 2 Your Health MUSC launches full scale CT Scanner (News 2).
- PHOTOS: Toyota crashes into Savannah bakery (News 2).
Recently formed art board planning Charleston International’s new look (Charleston Regional Business Journal).
- String of breakins have Cane Bay area concerned (News 2).
Sinclair to sell Charleston TV station (Charleston Regional Business Journal).
- HIV infections among women in SC on the rise; volunteer hoping to raise awareness (Live 5 News).
- Dozens to become naturalized citizens at Middleton Place (News 2).
Officials: Recycling a booming industry in South Carolina (Post & Courier).
- 7-year-old girl dies in Williamsburg County fire, 5 injured (Live 5 News).
Supplier JBE Inc. to expand aerospace work into Hanahan, create 20 jobs (Charleston Regional Business Journal).
- Police arrest man on gun charge after scuffle in convenience store (Live 5 News).
Global Women’s Bartending Competition that Raises Money for Breast Cancer Awareness Coming to Charleston Wine + Food
Speed Rack, the global, all-womxn+ bartending competition that raises money for the fight against breast cancer, is making its Holy...