Here’s everything you need to know about the festival:
The Dirty Details
What: A music festival that “embodies the spirit of the summer.”
When: Saturday, June 21st, 12:30 pm until ????
Where: Legare Farms, 2620 Hanscombe Point Rd, Johns Island
- Dead 27s: 1 pm – 1:40pm
- The Executives: 2 pm – 2:40 pm
- Dank Sinatra: 3 pm – 3:40 pm
- Stereo Reform: 4 pm – 4:50 pm
- Robby Hunter Band: 5:10 pm- 6:10 pm
- Huey Mack: 6:30 pm- 7:20 pm
- Cisco Adler: 7:40 pm- 8:40 pm
- The Dirty Guv’nahs: 9 pm- 10:30 pm
- General Admission
- $30 (in advance), $35 at the gates
- Get $5 off when using promo code Holycitysinner
- $200, which includes…
- Private Lounge Area
- Open bar with top-shelf drinks
- Free food
- Backstage pass to meet the artists
- Access to VIP bathrooms
- Meet Shep Rose and Craig Conover from Bravo’s Southern Charm
Parking: Available on site
WHAT TO BRING / WHAT NOT TO BRING:
- Canopy Tents, blankets, umbrellas, and lawn chairs are permitted in a designated area behind the sound booth.
- Bring sun screen.
- Bring your ID to receive an alcohol wristband, alcohol will only be served to patrons with wristbands.
- No coolers, weapons, outside food or drink, drugs, backpacks, fireworks, or professional video cameras.
- Water will be sold on sight.
Food Vendors: Roti Rolls, Autobanh Food, Roadside Seafood, Gidget Gourmet, Diggity Doughnuts, and King of Pops
ATM: ATMs will be available on-site
Beagle-mania Sweeps Charleston! Pet Helpers Announces Adoption Event For Rescued Dogs
Pet Helpers will be hosting an adoption event on Saturday, August 20, 2022 for the 18 beagles transferred to its...