- Lowcountry preparing to honor Charleston 9 on 7th anniversary of fatal fire (Live 5 News).
University of Charleston, Clemson Enterprise Act bill dies (Post & Courier).
- Rescue crews recover body from Charleston County creek (Live 5 News).
- Summerville High grad Andrea West: Who is a ‘Jeopardy’ champ? (Post & Courier).
- Cops wearing cameras: Here’s what you need to know (Charleston City Paper).
- Lexington County Sheriff James Metts indicted by feds (Live 5 News).
- Prosecutor: Columbia mayor played role in money-making schemes (The State).
- McConnell resignation postponed as state senate adjourns before electing successor (Live 5 News).
- McGill says he’s willing to be lieutenant governor (ABC News 4).
- Wait, John McCain and Lindsey Graham are at odds? Yes — on Iran and Iraq (Washington Post).
- S.C. Gov. Nikki Haley: Charleston port expansion essential to job creation; 7,000 jobs announced Monday (Post & Courier).
- Petition candidate Tom Ervin challenges Gov. Haley, Democrat Sheheen to debate (Post & Courier).
- Quintin’s Close-Ups: Elizabeth Moffly (HCS).
- Atwater won’t debate again before GOP primary (Island Packet).
- Want to hear a really awkward interview with a politician? (Washington Post).
- Patrons making noise about loud dining rooms; restaurant owners struggle to quiet them (Post & Courier).
- Leon’s Fried Chicken: Better Than Granny’s? (The Local Palate).
- The Myth of Serial Entrepreneurship (features High Wire Distilling) [The New York Times].
A grapefruit partnership for The Juice Joint & Freehouse Brewery (Charleston City Paper).
- Find fried chicken sandwiches at Boxcar Betty’s and ambiance that’s a cut above (Post & Courier).
- Randi Weinstein Joins the Butcher & Bee Team (Eater Charleston).
- The Charleston Battery’s Colin Falvey was named to the USL Team of the Week (USL Soccer).
- College of Charleston soccer team tours Brazil, experiences buildup to World Cup (Post & Courier).
- Connor Shaw to Host Football Game in Charleston (HCS).
- Eight-Game Homestand Begins on National Television (Charleston RiverDogs).
- Charleston RiverDogs outfielder Dustin Fowler received the South Atlantic League Player of the Week Award for games played June 9 – June 15.
Charleston as seen through CBS’ “Reckless” previews (Charleston City Paper).
- Former Crisis Ministries CFO pleads guilty (ABC News 4).
- DIG South Announces Opening of Silicon Harbor Welcome Center (HCS).
- Charleston Police Department working with area churches for Sweat Suit Sunday, which provides clothing to victims of domestic violence and sexual assaults (Facebook).
- Senator: Two Charleston Co. Aviation Authority board members to be replaced (Live 5 News).
- Pharmaceutical company locating in Charleston (ABC News 4).
- Googlefest introduces new teaching methods to Lowcountry classrooms (Live 5 News).
- Maersk, rivals end plan to form shipping alliance as China objects (Post & Courier).
- Salute From The Shore Returns This Independence Day (The Digitel).
- Blackbaud acquires New Hampshire software company (ABC News 4).
- Charleston Police need your help locating an individual who robbed the Rite Aid Pharmacy at 325 Folly Rd (Facebook).
- Discrimination suit filed against CCSD by former Baptist Hill teacher (ABC News 4).
- SC teen made to remove makeup to get license photo at DMV (Live 5 News).
- Michael Flynn’s Debut Set for July Release on Hearts & Plugs (HCS).
- More than 14,000 ottomans recalled for fall hazard (ABC News 4).
- Report: Police arrest woman after finding victim bound and bleeding (ABC News 4).
- 3-day crackdown on speeders, reckless drivers begins on I-95 (Live 5 News).
- Indie Film Comes “Home” for Two Screenings (HCS).
- Charleston Police Department Forensic Services Receives International Accreditation (Facebook).
- Jake Owen To Perform at the Coliseum on Sept. 5th (HCS).
- Batcopter in Dorchester County Slideshow (Live 5 News).
- Road crews shifting traffic in Bees Ferry Road widening project (Live 5 News).
- SCHP investigating wreck involving ambulance (ABC News 4).
Slipknot to Bring Knotfest Roadshow 2022 Tour to the North Charleston Coliseum on March 30th
Heavy metal band Slipknot today announced that the 2022 iteration of their Knotfest Roadshow tour will stop at the North...