King Street burger boutique HoM recently announced the inclusion of some new burgers and drinks to mark the summer months.
- Grilled Chipotle Chicken – chicken breast, guacamole, pico, pepperjack, baon, chipotle-honey slaw
- The Godzilla – a double-decker with goat cheese, bacon jam, scallion pistou, fried pickles and smoked onion slaw
- Chicken Satay – chicken patty, pad thai slaw, sriracha aioli, peanut sesame relish
- 3 Little Pigs – two pork chorizo patties, bacon-chili hash, pepperjack, bacon, fried egg, smoked tomato aioli
- Blueberry-Mint Smash – blueberry-infused vodka, ginger liquor, mint, lemon
- Mexican Mule – tequila, jalapeño honey, ginger beer
Also new to the menu:
- Watermelon Salad
- Summer Salad
For more information, visit HoM’s webpage.
All Types of Media Arts Convention (ATOMACON) Returning to North Charleston for 9th Annual Convention
The All Types of Media Arts Convention (ATOMACON) is returning to North Charleston for its ninth annual 3-day convention from...