King Street burger boutique HoM recently announced the inclusion of some new burgers and drinks to mark the summer months.
- Grilled Chipotle Chicken – chicken breast, guacamole, pico, pepperjack, baon, chipotle-honey slaw
- The Godzilla – a double-decker with goat cheese, bacon jam, scallion pistou, fried pickles and smoked onion slaw
- Chicken Satay – chicken patty, pad thai slaw, sriracha aioli, peanut sesame relish
- 3 Little Pigs – two pork chorizo patties, bacon-chili hash, pepperjack, bacon, fried egg, smoked tomato aioli
- Blueberry-Mint Smash – blueberry-infused vodka, ginger liquor, mint, lemon
- Mexican Mule – tequila, jalapeño honey, ginger beer
Also new to the menu:
- Watermelon Salad
- Summer Salad
For more information, visit HoM’s webpage.
Charleston Weekend Events
There’s ALWAYS something to do in Charleston – especially on the weekend. If you need help finding plans, just consult...