All four venues are inviting you to hop on your bicycle and visit them during a full day of World Cup action. For every location you visit, you’ll receive a BikeDown passport stamp, which will enter you in a contest for a free custom bicycle from Oskar Blues Brewery.
There will be three games on that day, and each venue will have plenty of specials for you to enjoy.
- Belgium vs. Russia – noon
- Korea Republic vs. Algeria – 3 pm
- USA vs. Portugal – 6 pm
In addition to $4 Oskar Blues beers at each location, there will also be these specials:
- The Alley
- $4 Westbrook and Holy City pints
- 2 pints for the price of 1 when you ride your bike
- The Charleston Battery will be on site to guest bartend.
- Bay Street Biergarten
- $4 Abita pints, $4 Kona pints
- Free pretzel when you show up on your bike
- HoM Burger Boutique
- They will have player cards for you to draw. If your chosen player scores, you win a prize
- The Brazilian X-Tudo Burger will be available. It is: Half Burger/Half Chorizo with Pickled Cucumber, Potato Sticks, Corn, Orange-Chipotle Mayo, an over-easy Egg and Mango Guacamole.
- $2 Tecate, $4 British Ginvasion Cocktails, $5 Rotating International Pints.
- The Palace Hotel
- Specials will be announced at a later date
Use the hashtag “#CtownBikeDown,” if you are participating in the event. Visit the Facebook page for more information.
Bakari Sellers to Sign Copies of New Children’s Book on February 12th
Turning Page Bookshop will host CNN political commentator and New York Times best-selling author Bakari Sellers on February 12th. He...