All four venues are inviting you to hop on your bicycle and visit them during a full day of World Cup action. For every location you visit, you’ll receive a BikeDown passport stamp, which will enter you in a contest for a free custom bicycle from Oskar Blues Brewery.
There will be three games on that day, and each venue will have plenty of specials for you to enjoy.
- Belgium vs. Russia – noon
- Korea Republic vs. Algeria – 3 pm
- USA vs. Portugal – 6 pm
In addition to $4 Oskar Blues beers at each location, there will also be these specials:
- The Alley
- $4 Westbrook and Holy City pints
- 2 pints for the price of 1 when you ride your bike
- The Charleston Battery will be on site to guest bartend.
- Bay Street Biergarten
- $4 Abita pints, $4 Kona pints
- Free pretzel when you show up on your bike
- HoM Burger Boutique
- They will have player cards for you to draw. If your chosen player scores, you win a prize
- The Brazilian X-Tudo Burger will be available. It is: Half Burger/Half Chorizo with Pickled Cucumber, Potato Sticks, Corn, Orange-Chipotle Mayo, an over-easy Egg and Mango Guacamole.
- $2 Tecate, $4 British Ginvasion Cocktails, $5 Rotating International Pints.
- The Palace Hotel
- Specials will be announced at a later date
Use the hashtag “#CtownBikeDown,” if you are participating in the event. Visit the Facebook page for more information.
Charleston Animal Society’s “Vax-a-palooza” Aims to Set First World Record
Charleston Animal Society (CAS) says they are aiming to set the first world record for most pet vaccine pledges in...