My Father’s Moustache in Mount Pleasant, which has already become a popular soccer-watching hub for English Premier League games, will be World Cup central.
The pub is going all-out for the Cup as they’ve added or scheduled the following improvements:
- It’s being re-wired for sound, inside and out
- A 60-inch television is being installed in the dining area for the duration of the tournament
- An outside bar and television are being installed
- Additional bar seating is being constructed
My Father’s Moustache will also be offering specials, contests, and prizes throughout the World Cup, including an engraved trophy for the individual who attends the most matches.
Here are some of the specials that are planned:
- $2 Bud Light pints
- $5 “Golden Goal” menu featuring British fish tacos, cheeseburger sliders, chicken wings, nachos and more.
- There’s also a $5 kids menu.
The fun kicks off on Thursday, June 12th at 4 pm when host nation Brazil plays Croatia. Not a fan of either team? Don’t worry, My Father’s Moustache will be showing all 64 World Cup games live.
For more information, visit the pub on Facebook. The pub is located at 1405 Ben Sawyer Blvd., Suite 103 in Mount Pleasant.
Beagle-mania Sweeps Charleston! Pet Helpers Announces Adoption Event For Rescued Dogs
Pet Helpers will be hosting an adoption event on Saturday, August 20, 2022 for the 18 beagles transferred to its...