Sol Driven Train has announced that the 4th Annual Sol Slam will be going down on July 18th and 19th at The Windjammer on Isle of Palms. The mini-music festival and party will feature nine bands performing on two stages, including an Outdoor Stage overlooking the beach.
Bands scheduled to appear include:
- Sol Driven Train (each night)
- Elise Testone (Friday at 10 pm)
- Acoustic Syndicate
- Ryan Montbleau
- Big Something
- The Reckoning: A Tribute to Grateful Dead
- Holy City Hooligans
- Megan Jean & The KFB
- The V-Tones
On Saturday, Sol Slam will be fun for all ages as Sol Driven Train will perform a Kids Show and SUP demos will be given by Charleston SUP Safaris.
Other ticketing options include:
- $20 for Friday night only (Elise Testone and Sol Driven Train).
- $20 for Saturday only (admission is free until 4 pm)
For more information, click here.
Local Organizations Partnering for Overdose Awareness Day Event on August 31st
The Charleston County Department of Alcohol and other Drug Abuse Services (DAODAS or the Charleston Center) is partnering with the...