- CSU defends professor’s firing (Live 5 News).
- Councilman: Confederate flag must be removed from Citadel chapel (Post & Courier).
Home Team BBQ strikes out from The Alley (Post & Courier).
North Charleston to Welcome the Wild Buffalo (Eater Charleston).
Charleston’s Butcher & Bee Popping Up in Nashville (Nashville Scene).
Seeking South Carolina in New York City kitchens (Post & Courier).
- King Street fire started in apartment above Torch (ABC News 4).
- Former Stingrays Goaltender David LeNeveu Joins the New York Rangers for Stanley Cup Run (South Carolina Stingrays).
- Ford, Judge, Lail, Smith Earn SAL All-Star Honors (Charleston RiverDogs).
- Sammy Watkins’ raw talent, limited route tree might be the best fit for Buffalo’s offense (Sports Illustrated).
- Burke High School’s Raven Saunders is featured in the most recent issue of Sports Illustrated (New York Rangers cover). She’s in the “Faces in the Crowd” section.
- Gov. Haley signs CBD oil bill into law (ABC News 4).
Final countdown of General Assembly ethics debate begins (Post & Courier).
- Charleston Police Chief: Ordinance will keep King Street from turning in to Bourbon Street (ABC News 4).
- AG: InfiLaw can’t be denied Charleston law school license if it meets criteria (Post & Courier).
- Atlantic Beach mayor, residents supporting black biker rally (ABC News 4).
Developer plans to move forward with Shem Creek parking garage (Post & Courier).
- Governor signs Port Royal sale legislation (News 2).
Sheheen: South Carolina could help veterans (Post & Courier).
- Officer-involved shootings on the rise in South Carolina (News 2).
- SC veterans return to Normandy ahead of D-Day anniversary (Live 5 News).
Police: Sisters behavior ‘disgusting,’ uncivilized after downtown arrest (Post & Courier).
City considers bike share program for peninsula (Charleston Regional Business Journal).
- Call for Entries: Made in the South Awards (Garden & Gun).
- SCDPS to test hurricane evacuation lane reversal plan (Live 5 News).
- City police arrest man wanted for shooting mother of his child (News 2).
- Mount Pleasant police investigating deadly accident (News 2).
Street musician takes up chain, padlock to protest busking ordinance (Post & Courier).
- St. Andrews PSD postpones “Crash Tax” (News 2).
Charleston police arrest suspect in reported shooting on the peninsula (Post & Courier).
Boeing builds fire station in N. Charleston (Charleston Regional Business Journal).
- American Red Cross sponsoring SC blood drives (ABC News 4).
Gaillard Center Announces Second Theo Von Show
Comedian and podcast host Theo Von has added a second show at the Gaillard Center on Saturday, October 23, 2021...
Gaillard Center Announces “Million Dollar Quartet”
Heather McMahan to Perform at the Gaillard Center
Gaillard Center Announces L.O.L. Surprise! Live
Mitchell Hill Celebrates Photography By Tyler Hill with the Opening of “More Together Than Alone”
Charleston Beer Week Set to Return in October
“Whose Line Is It Anyway?” Stars to Perform at the Music Hall
- Uncategorized5 months ago
Types Of Personal Loans
- Uncategorized1 year ago
Signs Your Third Eye Is Starting To See
- Events17 hours ago
Weekend Buzz: Fun Things To Do In Charleston This Weekend
- Weekend Preview16 hours ago
Charleston Weekend Events
- Uncategorized3 weeks ago
Best Live Dealer Games Providers for Non-GamStop Players
- Resources8 years ago
- Site Updates3 years ago
HCS Patreon Supporters
- Food2 weeks ago
Smoky Oak Taproom Closing After 13 Years on James Island