- CCSO: Subject who reportedly threatened church members surrenders (Live 5 News).
- Cougars 1 win away from Super Regional (ABC News 4).
- CofC To Play After Monday Noon Resumption (CofC Sports).
- Boaters rescued from water after 8-plus hours (ABC News 4).
- Vice president Joe Biden stops for ice cream on Kiawah, but first takes a selfie (Post & Courier).
- VIDEO: Mike Rogers flings oysters at Leon’s (Charleston City Paper).
- A few drinking laws too many (Post & Courier).
- Obstinate Daughter to Offer Lunch: Think Meatballs (Eater Charleston).
- Opal offers $24 early bird deal (Post & Courier).
- Gov. Haley tells area leaders: No more Bikefest (Live 5 News).
- Gov. Haley touring state Friday as hurricane season about to begin (News 2).
- P&C: City of Charleston to temporarily cease issuing new business licenses to bars (Charleston City Paper).
- Military father gives son surprise of a lifetime at Goose Creek graduation (ABC News 4).
Professor says CSU fired him for appearing on a beer can (Charleston City Paper).
- Future Shem Creek development divides Mount Pleasant (ABC News 4).
- Charleston man recovering after being stabbed multiple times while helping stranger (Live 5 News).
- Summerville High remembers Rachel Reynolds at graduation (ABC News 4).
- NWS investigates possible water spout on Kiawah Island (Live 5 News).
- Artist brings unique display to Piccolo Spoleto (ABC News 4).
- Study: Almost one-third of world is fat; South Carolina’s rates worry experts (Post & Courier).
- Local Civil Rights pioneer’s van sent to Smithsonian (ABC News 4).
- NWS: 12 days of 90s made for 3rd hottest May (ABC News 4).
- Deputies responding to Ashley Phosphate Rd. armed robbery (Live 5 News).
- Special Olympics Regatta wraps up on James Island (ABC News 4).
- Gamecocks’ Season Ends with 10-1 Loss to Maryland (Live 5 News).
- College of Charleston could increase tuition 3.2 percent (Post & Courier).
- All hands on deck at the SC Sea Turtle Rescue Program (Live 5 News).
- Strong winds impacting Folly Beach renourishment project (News 2).
- Atlantic hurricane season begins (Live 5 News).
- Hurricane evacuation tough call for state, residents and Charleston hospitals (Post & Courier).
- Police: Thieves using tow truck companies to steal cars (Live 5 News).
- Cops take the plunge for a good cause (ABC News 4).
- Columbia officer directing traffic fires at man (ABC News 4).
- This Week in #CHS Tweets (Charleston Grit).
- Judge homers again as RiverDogs fall to Tourists (ABC News 4).
- 3-year-old killed by falling tree branch in Irmo (ABC News 4).
Events29 mins ago
Memorial Service for Medal of Honor Recipient Hershel “Woody” Williams to be Held Friday at Patriots Point
Press Release On Friday, July 1st at 10:30 am, Patriots Point Naval & Maritime Museum and the Congressional Medal of...
Events4 hours ago
Full Slate Of Patriotic Events Planned For July 4 On The Hammock Coast
Events4 hours ago
Charleston 4th of July Events (2022 Edition)
Events5 hours ago
Palmetto Goodwill Hosting Multi-Employer Hiring Event on July 6th
Events7 hours ago
Charleston Weekend Events
Booze1 day ago
Basic Projects’ Restaurants Offering “The Dreamboats” Spicy Margarita for Charity
Events1 day ago
Butcher & Bee to Host Turkey & The Wolf Dinner Block Party and Book Signing