Here’s a look at this year’s schedule:
Saturday, August 2nd
- 6:05 pm – Charleston Rainbows Pride Night with the Riverdogs at The Joe
Sunday, August 3rd
- 7 pm – Screening of Bridegroom, an award-winning documentary and Q&A with the film’s central character – Downtown Holiday Inn
Monday, August 4th
- 4:30 pm – Picnic on Sullivan’s Island Beach
Tuesday, August 5th
- 7 pm – A Night of LGBT Short Films – Park Circle Film Society
- 9 pm – Taboo Tuesday – Tabulli
Wednesday, August 6th
- 5:45 pm – LGBT Symposium with Latta, SC Police Chief Crystal Moore – Charleston Marriott on Lockwood Blvd.
- 8 pm – Party – Déjà vu II, 4628 Spruill Ave, North Charleston
Thursday, August 7th
- 6 pm – Takeover Charleston – DIG in the Park
- 11 pm – The Patti O’Furniture Show – Dudley’s On Ann
Friday, August 8th
- 6 pm – Charleston Pride Meet & Greet – Holiday Inn on Meeting Street
- 9 pm – Meet & Greet After Party – Pantheon
Saturday, August 9th
- 9 am – Charleston Pride Parade – Downtown Charleston
- 11 am – Charleston Pride Rally – Brittlebank Park
- 9 pm – V: The Official Charleston Pride After Party with DWV – Music Farm
Sunday, August 10th
- 11 am – Drag Brunch – Tabulli
You can also sign up to be a Pride Partner! Pride Partners receive a variety of benefits such as a free Charleston Pride 2014 official tshirt, free or discounted admittance to all fundraisers, and free or discounted admittance to all Charleston Pride Week 2014 events, including V: The Official Charleston Pride After Party!
For more information and to purchase tickets, visit the official website.
Weekend Buzz: Fun Things To Do In Charleston This Weekend
By Jeff Walker, Entertainment Writer We at Holy City Sinner thank you for your patronage and hope 2022 is an...