- Cops: Sleeping man killed after shots fired into N. Charleston home (Live 5 News).
- Deputies name person of interest in apparent Berkeley Co. homicide (Live 5 News).
It’s showtime for Spoleto (Post & Courier).
- Not a Bud of new SC Beer legislation: Anheuser-Busch fighting against proposed “Brewpub Bill” (The Digitel).
- CO is offering a special Spoleto Menu feat. 3 for $20 or 4 for $25 options (Facebook).
- A Look Inside Charleston Distilling Company (Eater Charleston).
- Southern Living’s Summer Food Issue on Newsstands Today (Post & Courier).
- 7 tons of hummus recalled from Trader Joe’s, Target stores (ABC News 4).
- Finding Innovation Picks a Winner (Post & Courier).
- Kiawah Ranked As No. 2 Tennis Resort Worldwide (The Island Connection).
- Memorial Day events and deals around the Lowcountry (ABC News 4).
- Staying safe on the water (News 2).
- Clemson’s Brownell signs six-year deal (Live 5 News).
- Emergent Films to release military-tribute documentary (News 2).
This Week in #CHS Tweets (Charleston Grit).
- SC officials say passage of bill smooths way for Charleston Harbor deepening (Live 5 News).
Decrease in guard suicide numbers part of political campaign (Post & Courier).
- Potential SC election law fix returned to Senate (ABC News 4).
- McMaster to report raising $225,400 for Lt. Gov. (ABC News 4).
- CSX will pay to replace collapsed bridge in Berkeley County (Live 5 News).
Three more sharks swimming in Charleston aquarium (Post & Courier).
Angel Oak featured on Bing.com (Charleston City Paper).
- Busy beach weekend for first holiday of summer (ABC News 4).
- Charleston Animal Society over-capacity, reduces fee for weekend (Live 5 News).
- CPD: Suspect on bond for car break-ins breaks into more cars (ABC News 4).
- State Museum exhibit explains SC’s importance in Revolutionary War (Live 5 News).
- Summerville man charged with exploitation of minors (ABC News 4).
- Bond denied for Tammy Moorer (Live 5 News).
Michaels announces opening date for Charleston craft store (Post & Courier).
- Troopers prepare for heavy traffic as summer season of travel begins (ABC News 4).
Slipknot to Bring Knotfest Roadshow 2022 Tour to the North Charleston Coliseum on March 30th
Heavy metal band Slipknot today announced that the 2022 iteration of their Knotfest Roadshow tour will stop at the North...