The fourth edition of Charleston’s Best Concert (voted as such by the City Paper‘s readers) will once again take place at Blackbaud Stadium and boasts a wide array of bands and delicious foods.
As usual, The Zac Brown Band will headline each night of the festival. This year they will be joined by:
- Rodrigo y Gabriela
- Gov’t Mule
- Blues Traveler
- Big Head Todd and the Monsters
- The Wailers
- Old 97’s
- Darrell Scott
- Preservation Hall Jazz Band
- St. Paul & The Broken Bones
- Boy & Bear
- Steep Canyon Rangers
- Ashley Monroe
- UPDATE: 6/18/14: Bela Fleck & Abigail Washburn have been added to the lineup
More bands are expected to be announced at a later date.
There will also be performances by members of the Zac Brown Band, including:
- Coy Bowles and the Fellowship
- Clay Cook
- John Hopkins & Brighter Shade
The daily schedule will be released at a later date.
Here’s a look at the ticket options:
- Pre-sale for Zac Brown Band fan-club members begins on Tuesday, May 27th.
- Pre-sale opens to those who have previously attended the Southern Ground Music & Food Festival on Wednesday, May 28th at 12 pm.
- General sale opens on Saturday, May 31st at 10 am.
- Get tickets at the Blackbaud Stadium box office, by phone at 1-877-4-FLY-TIX, or online.
- VIP ticket options will be available, including access to onstage seating, a gourmet meal, complimentary beer, wine, liquor, and non-alcoholic drinks.
- Click here for more info on all options
Gates will open at 12 pm on both days of the festival.
Homegrown Holiday Bazaar Scheduled for December 3rd
The ninth annual Homegrown Holiday Bazaar will be held Saturday, December 3rd, 2022 at Johns Island County Park (2662 Mullet...