- CCSO: Investigators arrest suspect in murder of Football star’s brother (Live 5 News).
- Shepard Fairey leaves artistic mark on hometown (ABC News 4).
- Suspect could face death penalty (News 2).
- First Look at the Interior of Leon’s Oyster Shop (Eater Charleston).
- Brooks Reitz Talks About What Makes Leon’s Chicken Special (Post & Courier).
- McCrady’s Ditches A La Carte Menu and Bar Snacks For All-Tasting Menu Format (Post & Courier).
Egan & Sons Closed for Reinvention (Charleston City Paper).
James Island Piggly Wiggly auctioning off equipment (Charleston City Paper).
- Raw milk produced in the Lowcountry: Is it worth the risk? (ABC News 4).
- Shepard Fairey’s Power + Glory Photo Album (Facebook).
- You can now vote for the SC Music Awards. A few Charleston artists were nominated (SC Music Awards).
South Carolina DSS director to continue testimony before Senate panel (Post & Courier).
- New federal water bill good news for both SC ports (ABC News 4).
- Sullivan’s Island school debate ends with judge’s order (ABC News 4).
- Government orders Nason Medical Center to discontinue imaging services, change signs (Post & Courier).
- Medical Marijuana question on state primary ballot (News 2).
- Civil War LARPer Glenn McConnell signs contract for KofC post (Charleston City Paper).
- SC attorney general appeals Harrell ruling (ABC News 4).
- House approves bill affirming ’12 vote on Lt. Gov (ABC News 4).
- Questions remain in strangling of inmate at Cannon Detention Center (Post & Courier).
- Man tries to rent out West Ashley home, owner catches onto scheme (Live 5 News).
- Fire destroys abandoned home in West Ashley (News 2).
- Former Charleston firefighter to remain in custody in alleged murder-for-hire plot (Post & Courier).
- Now through Memorial Day, all adult dog adoptions at the Charleston Animal Society are only $19.99.
- First turtle nest of the year spotted, relocated (ABC News 4).
- Charleston man was stabbed trying to break up fight between couple, friends say (Post & Courier).
- Report: Rising seas threaten Charleston, Hatteras (ABC News 4).
- Water at SC beach mysteriously turns beautifully crystal blue (WBTW).
- Nobody goes to the peninsula anymore; it’s too crowded (Post & Courier).
- Charleston man on probation for weapons and drug charges jailed after police find gun, authorities say (Post & Courier).
- S.C. jobless rate falls to near 13-year low (Columbia Regional Business Journal).
- FBI seeks victims of suspected child predator with SC ties (The State).
- Wounded Nature has two beach clean-ups coming up and they are in need of volunteers (Wounded Nature).
- TrueHypnosis, a hypnotherapy practice, has opened in Charleston at 215 East Bay Street, Suite 500-F.
- Police: Man arrested for attempting to buy juice with counterfeit $100 bill (Live 5 News).
- Charleston AFB change of command is Thursday (Post & Courier).
- Magnolia Gardens honors military and focuses on Summer safety (ABC News 4).
- Citadel begins search after athletic director Larry Leckonby leaves for Catawba College (Post & Courier).
- Retired Fort Jackson female Army drill sergeant commander sues (Post & Courier).
- Charleston police charge second suspect in W. Ashley bank robbery (Live 5 News).
- Rebuilding the collapsed bridge in Berkeley County (News 2).
- Police: Missing Surfside Beach woman located, safe (Live 5 News).