The first 1,000 people through the gate will receive a SINGING Tony the Peanut Man Bobblehead figure! That’s the awesome figurine over on the right.
The fun continues on Sunday with multiple promotions:
- The team will wear their special seersucker jerseys
- The Joe will be turned Pink in honor of breast cancer awareness
- Dogs are allowed at the park for Dog Day
- Free parking
- Kids eat free (kids 12 and under will receive a coupon for a hot dog, fountain drink, and chips).
- Pregame catch on the field and post game autographs
Sunday’s game begins at 5:05 pm.
To purchase tickets for either game, click here or visit the box office.
Local Organizations Partnering for Overdose Awareness Day Event on August 31st
The Charleston County Department of Alcohol and other Drug Abuse Services (DAODAS or the Charleston Center) is partnering with the...