- SWAT team called to James Island home during welfare check, one man taken into custody (Post & Courier).
- Troopers target speeders through new initiative this month (Post & Courier).
- Man dies following water rescue at Isle of Palms (Live 5 News).
- Deputy details how he found loaded gun on middle school student (Live 5 News).
- Climate changes effects predicted in the Lowcountry (News 2).
- Bay Street Biergarten: The unexpected perils of self-serve suds slinging (Charleston City Paper).
- Locklear’s will close Mt. Pleasant location after 25 years (ABC News 4).
- Menkoi Ramen House to Move In Downtown (Eater Charleston).
- New Downtown Ramen Shop Likely to Appeal to Fun-Loving Crowd (Post & Courier).
- The Obstinate Daughter’s Adjunct Gelato Shop Opening This Month (Post & Courier).
- The Ordinary mentioned in New York Times (NYT).
- Seamus Mullen to Lead L’Atelier de Le Creuset Demo (Post & Courier).
- A Ballad To Salad (Yelp Charleston).
- T-Rav: My ‘Charmed’ Life (Charleston City Paper).
- The haters may hate Southern Charm, but Thomas Ravenel has come out on top (Charleston City Paper).
- North Carolina tea party loss could boost Lindsey Graham win in South Carolina (Post & Courier).
- SC Senate rejects putting 4K on surplus list (ABC News 4).
- Senators debating punishing 2 SC colleges for gay-themed books (Live 5 News).
- Daniel Island withdraws annexation efforts (ABC News 4).
- North Charleston City Council to hear Camouflage Grille’s appeal to stay open (Post & Courier).
- House Judiciary OKs ethics reform proposal (ABC News 4).
- Garden & Gun leases space in Cigar Factory (Charleston Regional Business Journal).
- Renourishment project could affect some local businesses (ABC News 4).
- Neighbor questioned about missing Hollywood woman (Live 5 News).
- Deputies: 3 arrested in Clover ‘razor ring’ assault on mom, daughters (The State).
- Proposed North Charleston facility would replace big rigs with rails (Live 5 News).
- Mount Pleasant boy with inoperable brain tumor dies (News 2).
- Summerville woman to undergo mental evaluation before bond set in dismemberment case (ABC News 4).
- Puppetry’s back in fashion with Charleston Garment Manufactory’s puppet workshop and performance (Charleston City Paper).
- Blotter: Coming down swinging (Charleston City Paper).
- Goodwill hosting ‘Hire me’ job event (News 2).
- Ramping up efforts to bring second high school to Mt. Pleasant (Live 5 News).
- South Carolina ranks 9th in the nation for wildfires (Carolina Live).
- Miss SC urges statewide texting-while-driving ban (Live 5 News).
- Roper announces new facility at Carnes Crossroads (ABC News 4).
- Experts share tips to cut energy costs, weatherize your home (Live 5 News).
- Death at doggie day care leads to calls for change (ABC News 4).
- Gun shop owner to parents: “You got to keep your guns locked up!” (News 2).
- BoomTown goes mobile to connect realty agents, buyers (Charleston Regional Business Journal).
- North Charleston woman wins $100,000 in Cash 5 lottery (ABC News 4).
- There’s a pitter-patter of furry paws at the Ronald McDonald House (ABC News 4).
- Swarms of love bugs could cost money and new paint job (Live 5 News).
- Nurturing Charleston’s ties to the skies: The future for the Air Force (News 2).
- Another wave of residences planned for Tides condo community (Post & Courier).
- Benefitfocus works on modernizing benefits industry (Charleston Regional Business Journal).
- US Coast Guard cutter transferred to Nigerian Navy (ABC News 4).
- Summerville softball wins District VI title, 2-1, over Spring Valley (Post & Courier).
- College of Charleston freshman Laura Fuenfsteuck leads golf team into NCAA Regionals (Post & Courier).
Johns Island County Park Concert Series to Features Motown Tunes from The Legacy
Charleston County Parks’ Johns Island County Park Concert Series wraps up with its final installment on July 10th. The finale...
Pet Helper’s 17th Annual Fur Ball, “The Wizard of Paws,” to be Held November 6th
“The Celebrity’s Magician” to Perform at Forte Jazz Lounge
Free Car Seat Checkup Event Scheduled for June 12th in North Charleston
Firefly Distillery to Celebrate Independence Day with 2nd Annual Fourth at Firefly Event
North Charleston Announces Return of the City’s 4th of July Event
Cool Down At Handcraft’s Tiki Takeover All Summer Long
- Uncategorized5 months ago
Types Of Personal Loans
- Uncategorized1 year ago
Signs Your Third Eye Is Starting To See
- Events1 day ago
Weekend Buzz: Fun Things To Do In Charleston This Weekend
- Weekend Preview6 hours ago
Charleston Weekend Events
- Food6 days ago
Smoky Oak Taproom Closing After 13 Years on James Island
- Site Updates3 years ago
HCS Patreon Supporters
- Resources8 years ago
- Food7 years ago
Charleston’s Food Trucks