This Saturday at noon, Edmund’s Oast will host a special wine tasting featuring James Beard Foundation award-winner Paul Grieco and author Stuart Pigott.
The wines being served include:
- v2011 Fürst Tradition Pinot Noir, Franken
- v2012 Robert Weil Riesling Trocken, Rheingau
- v2013 Wittman Riesling QbA Trocken, Rheinhessen
- v2012 Peter Jakob-Kühn Riesling Quarzit, Rheingau
- v2011 Meierer Riesling Kabinett, Mosel
- vG&M Machmer Gewürztraminer Spätlese, Rheinhessen (vintage)
The event starts at 4:30 pm and costs $10 per person. More information can be found here.
City of Charleston Hosting Mayor’s Roundtable on Brain Health
On Monday, June 27th, from 1 pm to 3 pm, Charleston Mayor John Tecklenburg, the city of Charleston Mayor’s Office...