- DOT: Replacement bridge will be up in 180 days, to cost $2 million (ABC News 4).
- Boil water advisory lifted in Cypress Gardens, Bushy Park area (Live 5 News).
- How fast was the Berkeley County bridge daredevil driving? (Charleston City Paper).
- Producers looking for Charleston restaurant for reality TV show (Live 5 News).
- Travel Channel to Feature Georgean’s Caribbean Soul (Post & Courier).
- Indigo Road opening culinary complex in Charleston’s Cigar Factory (Post & Courier).
- 5 food trends from Charleston, S.C. (Nation’s Restaurant News).
- Charleston Chefs Look to Asia For Gibbes’ Street Party Inspiration (Post & Courier).
- The Bee Cause Project pollinates an important message (Charleston City Paper).
- Dive into drinks and dogs at The Palace Hotel (Post & Courier).
- The highs and lows of South Carolina peach farming (Charleston City Paper).
- “Million Dollar Critic” Finishes Charleston Restaurant Shoot (Post & Courier).
- O-Ku, Friday at 10:00 p.m. (Eater Charleston).
- Second annual soft-shell crab crawl reveals new preparations (Charleston City Paper).
- Culinary Scholarship Offered to South Carolina Students (Post & Courier).
- House Speaker Bobby Harrell ethics-related hearing not yet scheduled, clerk says (Post & Courier).
- SC House approves updating 26-year-old sex ed law (ABC News 4).
- Confessions of a loyal Southern Charm fan (Charleston City Paper).
Dear ‘Southern Charm’ Guys, Fashion Is More Than Boobs (Huffington Post).
- Southern charm (Greenwich Post).
- Hooters of N. Charleston Swimsuit Contest (The Digitel).
- Blackbeard’s Cove will have a month-long BINGO contest (Facebook).
- Athlete of the Week: Sports Illustrated’s Gary Smith (ABC News 4).
- Former Gamecocks Victor Hampton, Kelcy Quarles cleared of wrongdoing in New York City nightclub incident (Post & Courier).
- Yanity out after 11 years calling Clemson games (News 2).
- Report: Clemson to beef up quarterback depth with former Stanford passer (Post & Courier).
- Police chief says there’s enough manpower on Upper King Street (Live 5 News).
- Ceremonial signing held Wednesday for Emma’s Law (ABC News 4).
- Bonus money could be coming to SC Boeing plant workers (Live 5 News).
- Multimillion dollar renovation of Charleston International Airport moving along (Live 5 News).
- State panel approves $33 million in SC projects (ABC News 4).
- Lowcountry woman selected to represent SC in Ms. Wheelchair USA pageant (Live 5 News).
- Handcuffs with that? Police to help wait tables for Special Olympics (Post & Courier).
- $100K Cash 5 ticket sold in North Charleston (ABC News 4).
- DSS, law enforcement release conflicting information on case of infant’s death (Post & Courier).
- Spring storms cause flooding in downtown Charleston (ABC News 4).
- Lightning causes small fires in Summerville (ABC News 4).
- Mount Pleasant police investigate reported carjacking attempt at Page’s Okra Grill (Post & Courier).
- Music-based education planned for charter school using musicians (Live 5 News).
- SC Black Caucus: Eckstrom needs to apologize (ABC News 4).
- Charleston software firm Blackbaud reports higher earnings, sales (Post & Courier).
- Juicy Couture leaves Charleston King St. storefront, to reappear in Kohl’s this fall (Post & Courier).
- Charleston-area students recognized for Holocaust artwork (Post & Courier).
- Budget board approves $6M loan to SC State (ABC News 4).
- News 2 Special Report – The War at Home (News 2).
Events22 hours ago
Charleston County Parks Debuts 5K Trail Race Series
Charleston County Parks today introduced a 5K trail race series that will be held at Caw Caw Interpretive Center, Johns...
Art1 day ago
Wild Dunes Resort Announces New Artist in Residence at The Gallery at Sweetgrass
Events1 day ago
Local Youth Organization Geared Toward Entrepreneurship to Host Fashion Show
Art2 days ago
Park Circle Gallery to Exhibit Works by Morgan Serreno East and Marie Carladous
Art2 days ago
Gibbes Museum of Art Announces Inaugural Week-long Visual Arts Festival
Events2 days ago
“Always…Patsy Cline” Comes to the Charleston Music Hall on May 5th
Events2 days ago
Charleston Jazz Orchestra Returns to Firefly Distillery