- Lawsuit sheds light on scope of sexual abuse in Catholic Diocese of Charleston (Post & Courier).
- USCG: Missing kayaker found safe near Morris Island (Live 5 News).
- Good Samaritans help rescue boater (Live 5 News).
- Cops: 1 dead, 2 injured in N. Charleston stabbing (Live 5 News).
- CPD: Body found by passing motorist identified as missing man (ABC News 4).
- Charleston Police searching for missing man (Live 5 News).
- S.C. State nearing ‘financial disaster’ (The Times & Democrat).
- Charleston Beer Week is scheduled for Sept. 7th – Sept. 13th (CHS Beer).
Edible Adventure, the final night of the Charleston Food Film Fest (Charleston City Paper).
- Women-Made Dinner Benefits Women-Made Houses (Post & Courier).
- Home Team BBQ Throws Crawfish Boil (Post & Courier).
- Lindsey Graham foe: Children-loving women cause divorces (Politico).
- Senate candidate Det Bowers once blamed negligent wives for divorce (Post & Courier).
- SC GOP threatens to sue candidate for governor (The State).
- Democrats accuse Gov. Haley of ethics violations (WBTW).
- S.C. GOP defends advertisement criticizing Democratic gubernatorial candidate Sheheen (Post & Courier).
- Pro-Haley ad drawing fire from right (ABC News 4).
Piccolo Festival Schedule Live (Charleston City Paper).
- In-water boat show lets boaters shop, test drive (Live 5 News).
- Win a Family 4 Pass to Pippi Longstocking showing May 3rd & 4th (InTown).
This Week in #CHS Tweets (Charleston Grit).
- ELLE Loves: Southern Charm (ELLE).
- Southern Charm Finale: Sex, lies, and mistakes (Charleston City Paper).
- Theater company’s spring productions a success just weeks after fire destroys costumes (Live 5 News).
- Falcons used “force plate” assessment on Clowney (Pro Football Talk).
- Rain postpones RiverDogs, Shorebirds in Maryland (ABC News 4).
- C of C and The Citadel both winners on the diamond (News 2).
- Stingrays Season Closes with 4-2 Loss to Nailers in Game 4 (Live 5 News).
- Gamecocks beat Alabama 9-3 In Series Opener (News 2).
- CAS reunites lost dog with owner with help from TV, radio and social media (ABC News 4).
- Report: Man suspected of fatal stabbing was dragged from car in North Charleston (Live 5 News).
- Deadly Gaboon viper tale in Mount Pleasant could be a fish story (Post & Courier).
- INTERACTIVE MAP: Meth lab operations in South Carolina (Live 5 News).
- LEARN owner discusses carriage ban movements, care of horses (ABC News 4).
- Drug take back (News 2).
- SpaceX wants to launch military payloads, protests Boeing and Lockheed dominance (WBTW).
- Coast Guard, local fire departments looking for possible missing kite boarder (ABC News 4).
Participate in Cinco de Mutto y Gato! (Charleston City Paper).
- Summerville man arrested in connection to Friday bank robbery (ABC News 4).
- Wando Teacher named CCSD Teacher of the Year finalist (News 2).
- Complaint: Ex-Blue Angels head, The Citadel grad, led lewd workplace (Beaufort Gazette).
- Live 5 Investigates: Legal loophole allows sex offenders to live near schools (Live 5 News).
- Friday marks 5 years since Brittanee Drexel went missing (News 2).
- $10k Powerball ticket sold in North Charleston set to expire (Live 5 News).
- Cops: Man walks out of store with nearly $200 worth of stolen meat, seafood in trash bag (Live 5 News).
- College Part of National Pilot Program for a More Sustainable Move Out (CofC).
- SC boys home settles lawsuit over abuse allegation (ABC News 4).
- Cops: Thief goes on shopping spree with stolen debit card after friendly hug (Live 5 News).
- Dorchester County sanitary sewer system overflows (ABC News 4).
- Police arrest man for cooking meth in Relax Inn hotel room (News 2).
- Report: Drug dealer behind bars following chase, attempted deputy assault (Live 5 News).
- North Charleston man sentenced to 24 years for burglaries (News 2).
The Charleston Place Announces 2023 Valentine’s Day Offerings
The Charleston Place today announced its 2023 Valentine’s Day programming. From a Galentine’s Sip and Shop in the courtyard to...