The festival concludes with tonight’s “Edible Adventure #010: Ramen Burgerss + More” event at High Wire Distilling Co. The party starts at 7 pm.
This is the 10th edition of the festival’s “Edible Adventure” series and will include nine short films.
Those films are:
- Beer: A Beautiful, Artistic Symphony
- Biting into the Ramen Burger
- Guacamole – A Gambling Recipe
- Mexican Cuisine
- Mobile Blues
- Sushi: Handcrafted Happiness
- Sweet Legacy
- Tako NY
- Where Does a Compost Cookie Come From?
Descriptions of all the films can be found here.
Meanwhile, food at this event includes:
- Ramen Burgers from Chef Keizo Shimamoto
- Takoyaki from Chef Karl Palma
- Sushi from O-Ku
- A special blue crab dish from Charleston Crab House and Alabama Gulf Seafood
- Compost Cookies from Momofuku Milk Bar
- Treats from King of Pops and more
Plus there will be beer from Sierra Nevada and Holy City Brewing, wine, and a special cocktail featuring spirits from High Wire Distilling Co.
To purchase tickets to this event, click here. Be sure to use promo code SINNER10 for 10% off all tickets and VIP Passes. A portion of the proceeds will benefit GrowFood Carolina.
Palmetto Carriage Works Announces 11th Annual “Locals Ride Free Day”
Press Release On Sunday, January 23rd, Palmetto Carriage Works will host its 11th annual “Locals Ride Free Day” after pausing...