- Folly Beach renourishment sand disappears in storm (Post & Courier).
- Video Shows Moments Before Horse Carriage Crash (HCS).
- Upsetting the Gentility That the South Lays Claim To (New York Times).
- Pregnant woman booted from gym for baby bump (ABC News 4).
- Back from Boston: Local runners reflect on marathon (ABC News 4).
JUST ANOTHER DAY IN THE LOWCOUNTRY
- Authorities responding to reported meth lab in Moncks Corner (Live 5 News).
- Police, fire crews responding to reported meth lab in North Charleston (Live 5 News).
- The second edition of Charleston Food Film Festival promises a feast for the eyes and mouth (Charleston City Paper).
- The Orange Spot & Sweeteeth Host Pop-Up Event on Sunday (HCS).
Q&A: Meet the world’s first food porn star Larry Caldwell (Charleston City Paper).
- Beer brewing expands in Charleston County (Live 5 News).
- Nico Romo Selected for JBF’s Sustainable Seafood Boot Camp (Post & Courier).
- Bust Out Those Fatigues for the Camo Bar Crawl (HCS).
- Lee Lee’s Hot Kitchen serves up hip environment, hit or miss dishes (Charleston City Paper).
- The Islander to Open May 5 on Daniel Island (Eater Charleston).
- Rocket Science: Distilled arugula makes the botanical base for this Gin Joint cocktail (Post & Courier).
- Photos from Chez Nous (Olivia Rae James).
- Starting Thursday, Red Drum will have new bar hours (Twitter).
- Sunday Brings the Blessing of The Fleet & Seafood Festival (HCS).
- Southern Charm’s Not Quite Done Yet (HCS).
- Southern Charm Finale (McKenzie Wild).
- Bravo’s SOUTHERN CHARM Hits New Series High (Broadway World).
- ‘Southern Charm’s Cameran Eubanks Had Better Come Back If There’s a Season 2 (Bustle).
- RiverDogs blast BlueClaws in series finale (ABC News 4).
- Stoudt starts summer with confidence, won’t waver with Watson waiting in the wings (Post & Courier).
- Citadel’s top basketball player, Matt Van Scyoc, leaving program (Post & Courier).
Savage Souls with 4-EP Project Underway (Charleston City Paper).
- Okey Dokey, Karaoke (Yelp Charleston).
Is Modern West better than the average celebrity band? (Charleston City Paper).
- Bluegrass fave Nickel Creek returns older, wiser, and better than ever (Charleston City Paper).
Live Music: Tony Bennett; Tyler Boone; No Sinner; T.C. Costello (Charleston City Paper).
- Latta’s mayor fired the openly gay police chief, but Town Council is fighting back (Charleston City Paper).
- Watchdog group: Allegations against House Speaker Bobby Harrell should not be heard by House Ethics Committee (Post & Courier).
Stegelin: CofC unveils new required curriculum (Charleston City Paper).
- SC student fights for state fossil; ‘highly religious’ senators stall bill (The Digitel).
- Lowcountry reptiles back on the move; alligator killed in North Charleston (Post & Courier).
- FBI seeks victims of suspected international child predator with ties to SC (Live 5 News).
- SC unemployed can seek benefits via smartphones (ABC News 4).
- They’ve already come to Mount Pleasant, so just build it (Post & Courier).
Charleston County Public Library releases proposal to modernize, renovate (Charleston City Paper).
- Teen murder suspect denied bond (ABC News 4).
- New program helps military service members transition into civilian careers (Live 5 News).
- Dorchester District Two officials reviewing policies on e-cigarettes (News 2).
- Man accused of swindling nearly $1 million from Mount Pleasant wife (Post & Courier).
- Charleston County gives North Charleston preschoolers a lesson in calling 9-1-1 (Post & Courier).
- Former Marion police officers face federal charge (ABC News 4).
- 2-year-old girl shows up to hospital with human bite mark on body (Live 5 News).
We’re having to fight our asses off to protect academic freedom (Charleston City Paper).
- Harris Teeter expanding to Charleston-area resort isle in time for beach season (Post & Courier).
Construction starts on 300-unit development on Folly Road (Charleston Regional Business Journal).
- Veterans rally at SC Statehouse to seek benefits (ABC News 4).
- Wellness program paying off for Charleston County Schools (Live 5 News).
Blotter: Bigfoot angry! Bigfoot smash car! (Charleston City Paper).
- Ladson residents fight road project, try to save trees (ABC News 4).
- Conservation groups purchase large piece of Fairlawn Tract (Post & Courier).
Charleston Book Union keeps the art of bookmaking alive (Charleston City Paper).
- Johns Island man charged in 2 armed robberies (ABC News 4).
- Prosecutors request separate trials for shooting suspects (Live 5 News).
ArtFields transforms Lake City’s business district (Charleston City Paper).
- Ridgeland man sentenced in brother-in-law shooting (ABC News 4).
Evening in the Park Events to Showcase Folly Beach County Park’s New Features
Bring your family and friends to Folly Beach County Park from 5 pm to 8 pm on August 19th and...
BCLS Hosts Old MacDonald Sing-Along Farm with Bright Star Theatre
Tyler, The Creator Coming to the North Charleston Coliseum in March 2022
Charleston Opera Theater to Host A Gala Celebration of Italian Opera on September 18th
Charleston Gaillard Center’s 2021-2022 Series Single Tickets On Sale August 6th
Palmetto City Ballet Announces 2021-22 Season
Dave Koz and Friends Christmas Tour Coming to North Charleston PAC
- Uncategorized7 months ago
Types Of Personal Loans
- Uncategorized2 years ago
Signs Your Third Eye Is Starting To See
- Uncategorized2 months ago
Best Live Dealer Games Providers for Non-GamStop Players
- Events5 days ago
Weekend Buzz: Fun Things To Do In Charleston This Weekend
- Weekend Preview3 days ago
Charleston Weekend Events
- Resources8 years ago
- News2 weeks ago
Surf Bar on Folly Beach is Closed…But For How Long?
- Site Updates3 years ago
HCS Patreon Supporters