- Witnesses: Horse carriage crashes at market in downtown Charleston (Live 5 News).
- Police arrest suspect in North Charleston fatal shooting (News 2).
Crisis Ministries employee brought up on embezzlement charges (Charleston Regional Business Journal).
- U.S. Senator tours climate change effects in Lowcountry (ABC News 4).
- Gov. Nikki Haley’s campaign releases new TV ads (Post & Courier).
- Simpsonville mayor accused of intimidating judge (ABC News 4).
- No plans to resign following arrest (Live 5 News).
Charleston’s 2015 mayoral race kicks into gear (Post & Courier).
- Fact Check: RGA ad slams Sheheen’s legal work (WBTW).
- Rep. Cobb-Hunter tries again for Eartha Kitt Day (ABC News 4).
- Bill would give grandparents legal visitation of grandchildren (News 2).
- Softies beg for better wine (Charleston City Paper).
- Rolf & Daughters Plots One-Night Takeover of Butcher & Bee (Post & Courier).
- Callie’s Hot Little Biscuit Gets a Logo (Eater Charleston).
- Maya Del Sol’s Moroccan Mondays (Post & Courier).
- Hello My Name is BBQ has two new trucks on the way – one tiny, one large (Eater Charleston).
- 20 remarkable facts you never knew about Stephen Colbert (Salon).
- NEEDTOBREATHE performs on the Late Show with David Letterman tomorrow.
‘Southern Charm’ finale: Dysfunctional ever after (Post & Courier).
- BandSwap wants your favorite band (Charleston City Paper).
- Freeloaders: Be Kind to Your Mother … Nature (Charleston City Paper).
- Pet Talent Show Contest (InTown).
- ‘Fun Home’ packs the house at Memminger Auditorium (Post & Courier).
Review: Off-Broadway musical Fun Home a hit (Charleston City Paper).
- Deputies investigating armed robbery near Mt. Pleasant restaurant (Live 5 News).
- Farmer cited for strawberry signs by Charleston zoning officials (News 2).
- 27 others also fined over “nuisance signs” (Live 5 News).
S.C. jobless rate reaches 6-year low (Charleston Regional Business Journal).
- CPD challenges residents to build a better community (ABC News 4).
- Expedition set to sail to recover sunken gold (ABC News 4).
This Is The ONE Tourist Trap You’re Missing Out On In Each U.S. State (Huffington Post).
Major work visible at Charleston International Airport (Charleston Regional Business Journal).
DIG SOUTH’s preliminary figures for 2014 show that the total festival attendance was 5,035 (DIG South E-Mail blast).
- Charleston principal hoping to change reputation of Burke Middle High (Live 5 News).
- Charleston Co. to continue spraying for mosquitoes (Live 5 News).
- Group protects historical land around Berkeley County (News 2).
USC study finds SCRA’s economic impact on state $1.35 billion in 2013 (Charleston Regional Business Journal).
- I-26 accident in Berkeley County stalling westbound traffic (Live 5 News).
- Hundreds show up for funeral of rescue squad founder (ABC News 4).
Stingrays need to rebound in a hurry; Game 3 Preview (Post & Courier).
Construction to begin on McLeod Plantation (Charleston Regional Business Journal).
- Easter fire on SC coast claims second life (ABC News 4).
- Charleston police looking for W. Ashley man accused in burglary (Live 5 News).
Global Women’s Bartending Competition that Raises Money for Breast Cancer Awareness Coming to Charleston Wine + Food
Speed Rack, the global, all-womxn+ bartending competition that raises money for the fight against breast cancer, is making its Holy...