Two ESPN personalities vacationed in Charleston this past weekend and tweeted out plenty of praise for the Holy City.
Mike Greenberg, co-host of Mike & Mike on ESPN radio, Chris McKendry, a SportsCenter anchor, and their families spent the Easter weekend throughout the Charleston area.
Here are some highlights from their respective Twitter accounts:
- Greenberg found some time to golf at The Ocean Course at Kiawah and said the course was “absolutely spectacular,” “visually unbelievable,” and “easily top five I’ve played in the US.”
- Greenberg also called Charleston/Kiawah “fabulous.”
- Greenberg’s wife, Stacy, tweeted out pictures of:
- Mrs. Greenberg tweeted that Charleston was the “epitome of Southern charm.”
- McKendry tweeted out a picture of everyone’s kids on the Anderson Monument in Fort Sumter and enjoying some waterfront.
Carolina Ice Palace to Host 22nd Annual Ice Show, “Broadway on Ice”
The Carolina Ice Palace (CIP) will present “Broadway on Ice” on Saturday, December 10th at 6 pm and Sunday, December...