- Trekking forward, but not forgetting the Boston Marathon bombings one year later (Live 5 News).
- Charleston police working robbery at First Palmetto Bank (Post & Courier).
- Release surveillance still (Live 5 News).
- Graham to honor WWII vet on Yorktown (ABC News 4).
- Mount Pleasant man receives World War II medals in surprise ceremony (Post & Courier).
- Mount Pleasant man accused of sexually abusing 3-year-old boy (Live 5 News).
- Andolini’s in West Ashley may be replaced by Starbucks (Post & Courier).
Striped Pig’s Art of Distillation Class Announced (Charleston City Paper).
- Another Brewery is in the works – Fat Pig Brewing Company (Facebook).
- 7 Openings to Watch This Spring/Summer (Eater Charleston).
Bistro Toulouse opened on Saturday (Eater Charleston via Facebook).
- Support Students With Your Fork (Post & Courier).
- “Pattern of behavior” led to Chad Kelly’s dismissal (Post & Courier).
- Report: Two Draft-eligible USC stars wanted for questioning (Live 5 News).
- Stingrays’ Spencer Carbery named ECHL coach of the year (Post & Courier).
- RiverDogs’ 9th annual golf tournament set for May 6 (ABC News 4).
- As No. 11 South Carolina comes to town, Citadel baseball looking for answers (Post & Courier).
- Rain dampens Heritage festivities (Post & Courier).
- Record Store Day hails comeback of vinyl records (Post & Courier).
- Win the Kevin Coster & Modern West Concert Party Package from The Alley (Facebook).
- Coffin Syrup song to be featured in film (Charleston City Paper).
- Sun-Dried Vibes top iTunes reggae chart (Charleston City Paper).
- Easter Egg Hunts and Festivals (InTown).
CofC to host musical adaptation of Fun Home (Charleston City Paper).
- Author Karen White’s “Tradd Street Series” could become a TV series (Karen White).
- ‘Southern Charm’s Patrica Altschul Is Classy, Funny, & Extremely Quotable (Bustle).
- Freeloaders: Every Day Brings Us Closer to Free-day (Charleston City Paper).
- 2015 Firefighter Calendar Model Selection is Underway (Kintera).
- Review: Sea and Sand Festival 2014 (Folly Beach).
- Off-Broadway Cast of ‘Fun Home’ to Perform on April 21 (CofC).
- Marjory Wentworth releases first poetry book in four years (Post & Courier).
- Things to do this weekend: Wadmalaw Island (News 2).
- Missing Berkeley County man’s death ruled a homicide (Post & Courier).
- Businesses were evacuated as police investigated suspicious package in N. Charleston (Live 5 News).
- A CSU legacy remembered (ABC News 4).
- Moncks Corner neighbors on factory: “The smell is horrendous.” (News 2).
- 4th grader to bike 200 miles for birthday, Water Missions International (ABC News 4).
- Orangeburg authorities locate missing Ga. woman (Live 5 News).
- Rutledge Ave. reopens after overnight fire in Downtown Charleston (News 2).
- One firefighter injured (Live 5 News).
- Local PTSD veteran support grows (News 2).
- Gunman boarded school bus that stopped near scene of fatal shooting in Dorchester, report says (Post & Courier).
- Voting open for Charleston County’s mascot naming contest (Live 5 News).
- Man fatally struck by train in Goose Creek, authorities say (Post & Courier).
- Reading Partners needs volunteers for only 1 hour per week (InTown).
- Ladson man arrested on heroin charges (Live 5 News).
Boeing upfits space for IT center (Charleston Regional Business Journal).
- Changes coming if S.C. Natural Resources holds Marion-Moultrie lakes cormorant hunt again (Post & Courier).
- CPD: Suspect arrested minutes after downtown burglary (Live 5 News).
- Father arrested in beating of 31-year-old daughter complained of disrespectful children, Charleston police say (Post & Courier).
- Designs for new Mount Pleasant town hall and park released to public (Live 5 News).
- Charleston County weighs slicing $15 million from Maybank project (Post & Courier).
- YesCarolina a movement of entrepreneurship in area schools (ABC News 4).
Mich. firm buys Goose Creek apartments for $3.4M (Charleston Regional Business Journal).
- Man gets 30 years for shooting woman after party (ABC News 4).
- Charleston police looking for man accused of putting gun to woman’s head (Post & Courier).
- Suspect arrested in West Ashley apartment burglary (Live 5 News).
- Prosecutor: Photos essential in SC dog attack case (ABC News 4).
- Mount Pleasant schools committee to hold first meeting (Post & Courier).
4th Annual CODfather Christmas Market & Celebration Scheduled for December 18th
On Saturday, December 18th, the CODfather will host its 4th Annual Christmas Market & Celebration from noon until 5 pm....
Beyond Distilling Company to Host Grand Opening on December 17th
The Alley Set to Host “Charleston’s Most Affordable All-Inclusive New Year’s Eve Party”
1st Place Sports Pub to Host Wicked Weed Beer Tasting & Dinner Pairing
Millers All Day to Host ‘Cousin Eddie’s Holiday Pop-Up’ Happy Hour
Old South Carriage Co. Offering Holiday “Sleigh” Rides
Governor’s Mansion Christmas Open House Scheduled for December 6th
- Uncategorized2 years ago
Signs Your Third Eye Is Starting To See
- Uncategorized11 months ago
Types Of Personal Loans
- Uncategorized5 months ago
How to Plan Your Home Budget
- Uncategorized6 months ago
Appreciating Whisky Online Singapore Drinks
- Events21 hours ago
Weekend Buzz: Fun Things To Do In Charleston This Weekend
- Uncategorized6 months ago
Best Live Dealer Games Providers for Non-GamStop Players
- Weekend Preview13 hours ago
Charleston Weekend Events
- News2 months ago
Marvel Star in Charleston to Scout Location for New Movie