The Party at the Point concert series will return to the Holy City at the end of this month and continue on through June. The events are held each Friday at 6:30 pm at the Charleston Harbor Resort & Marina.
In addition to the live music, there are also food and drink vendors and great views of the water! Admission, depending on the music lineup, is either $5 or $7. Cash is needed for admission and the bar.
This year’s lineup is once again loaded with local musicians including Dangermuffin, Long Miles, South Street, Sol Driven Train and more.
Here is this year’s schedule:
- 4/25/14 – The Dave Matthews Tribute Band – $7
- 5/2/14 – Long Miles & South Street – $5
- 5/9/14 – Dangermuffin w/ Seven Handle Circus – $7
- 5/16/14 – A Taste Of New Orleans w/ Lil Brian & The Zydeco Travelers – $5
- 5/23/14 – Summer Kick Off Party w/ The Blue Dogs – $7
- 5/30/14 – Super Deluxe – $5
- 6/6/14 – Sol Driven Train w/ Fowlers Mustache – $5
- 6/13/14 – 5 Way Friday w/ Scarletta – $7
- 6/20/14 – The Kopecky Family Band w/ Luke Cunningham – $7
- 6/27/14 – Season Finale w/Departure “The Ultimate Journey Tribute Band” – $7
You can go to the official site if you would like more info.
Pay It Forward and Heritage Radio Network to Co-host Dinner Event at High Wire Distilling on September 9th
On Friday, September 9th, Pay It Forward Charleston and Heritage Radio Network (Brooklyn, NY) will kick off the “Brighter Days...