To celebrate, the Distillery is opening its doors to the public for a “behind the scenes” VIP tour. There will be one tour per hour from 11 am to 5 pm.
When it was created in 2008, Firefly’s sweet tea vodka became the world’s first of its kind. The vodka is infused with tea grown at the Charleston Tea Plantation and blended with real Louisiana sugar cane.
Firefly has expanded on its original spirit and now offers all of the following:
- Sweet Tea Vodkas
- Raspberry, Peach, and Skinny Tea
- Handcrafted Straight Vodka
- Sweet Tea Lemonade
- Pink Lemonade
- Firefly Moonshine
- White Lightning, Apple Pie, Cherry, Strawberry, Peach, Caramel and Blackberry
- Sweet Tea Bourbon
- Sea Island all-natural rums
- Gold Rum, Java Rum, and Spice Rum.
- Southern Accents Liqueurs
- Coconut Cake, Pecan Pie, Banana Pudding, Peach Cobbler, and Chocolate Pecan Pie
For more information on the Firefly Distillery, visit their official website.
Charleston Weekend Events
There’s ALWAYS something to do in Charleston – especially on the weekend. If you need help finding plans, just consult...