- Tim Goodwin re-elected as Folly Beach mayor (Live 5 News).
- Coast Guard launches search near Charleston marina after guard hears screams (News 2).
- Sheriff: April Fools’ joke about school shooting leads to Spartanburg woman charged (Live 5 News).
- Has The Planter, a famous ship in African-American history, been found off Charleston? (Post & Courier).
- Join Me For Eat Local Month! (HCS).
- Getting closer to a definition of ‘local food’ (Post & Courier).
- The Farmbar Moves to Awendaw, Plus Pop-Ups (Eater Charleston).
- Coffee warehouse opens in North Charleston (Charleston Regional Business Journal).
- Carolina Rice Kitchen Dinner at the Old Village Post House (Maverick Southern Kitchens).
- Wei Mei Opens Next Month in Northwoods Marketplace (Post & Courier).
- Did you know: SC is home to the world’s hottest pepper? (The Digitel).
- 23 Hilarious Reactions To Carolina Reaper, The World’s Hottest Pepper (Huffington Post).
- Sweet & Savory Swings Open Its Door (Post & Courier).
- Freshii Takes Over 32 Degrees Yogurt Bar (Eater Charleston).
- Charleston Riverdogs opening day April 7th, interesting menu (News 2).
- Ex-Sen. Ford: ‘I know racism and bigotry, and Glenn McConnell is neither’ (Charleston City Paper).
- Former judge explains why he’s challenging Haley (ABC News 4).
- Plenty of Follitics at the Edge of America (HCS).
- S.C. Senate panel passes gambling, unwelcome library patrons bills (Post & Courier).
- Former Georgetown County official charged in embezzlement case (ABC News 4).
- Vote for Best Historic City (USA TODAY).
- Southern Charm recap: The claws come out on Carolina Day (Island Packet).
- ‘Southern Charm’ week 5: T-Rav and Kathryn’s coming out party (Post & Courier).
Southern Charm Recap #3-#5: the facts of life (Charleston City Paper).
- Stephen Colbert shuts down his satirical foundation in response to #CancelColbert (Salon).
- The debut album from the Dead 27s will be released on 4/19.
- North Charleston prepares for Lowcountry’s largest fireworks show (Post & Courier).
- Halsey Institute Features Artwork by College of Charleston Students (CofC).
- Flowertown preps in full bloom (ABC News 4).
FAMILY CIRCLE CUP
- Sloane Stephens Volleys with Madison Keys on Dock in Charleston Harbor (Facebook).
- Shelby Rogers takes her game to another level in loss to Daniela Hantuchova at Family Circle Cup (Post & Courier).
- Minus the Pips, Gladys Knight cheers on Venus Williams at Family Circle Cup (Post & Courier).
- Family Circle Cup players stop by at MUSC Children’s Hospital (Live 5 News).
- Stosur, Williams survive three-set, first-round matches at Family Circle Cup (Post & Courier).
- USC Pres. Wants Changes After Another Five Points Shooting (News 2).
- North Charleston Coliseum to get nearly $10 million renovation this year (Post & Courier).
- Investigators respond to reported meth lab at Moncks Corner motel (Live 5 News).
- North Charleston woman named Foster Parent of the Year (Post & Courier).
- College of Charleston to host public forums on civil rights and education (Post & Courier).
- State poison center warns of nicotine liquid used in E-cigarettes (Live 5 News).
- Isle of Palms weighs welcome signs with digital screens (Post & Courier).
- Driver in Fatal SXSW Crash Facing 20 New Charges of Assault With a Deadly Weapon (Pitchfork).
- K-9 officer dies in surgery after being run over by vehicle (Live 5 News).
- April Fool’s car accident is no joke. It’s a promise. (ABC News 4).
- The Center For Women has a new logo, launched a new website, and created new program areas (C4W).
- Mayors sign pledge to promote autism awareness (ABC News 4).
- Convenience store selling glass smoking pipes near school (Live 5 News).
- Berkeley Electric CEO: Air quality rules could mean much higher electric bills (ABC News 4).
- Stuck in a traffic-driven cycle (Post & Courier).
- Highway Patrol warns of distracted driving (ABC News 4).
- Development in crash zones near Chas. Air Force Base evaluated by lawmakers (Live 5 News).
- CofC protesters have first meeting with controversial president-elect (ABC News 4).
- Charleston peninsula picks up another hotel (Charleston Regional Business Journal).
- Colleton deputies investigate double shooting (ABC News 4).
- Charleston-area state trooper may have saved a life (Post & Courier).
- Assistant principal resigns following cyberbullying accusations (Live 5 News).
- Charleston area defense firm UEC Electronics sold for more than $32.2 million (Post & Courier).
- Man gets stuck in Mullins Arby’s vent after trying to break-in, police say (News 2).
- Charleston County among worst for rental returns (Charleston Regional Business Journal).
- Harleyville wood-burning ‘biomass’ power plant under fire from environmental group (Post & Courier).
- Students to compete in cybersecurity competition (Charleston Regional Business Journal).
- Spartanburg company adding 32 jobs (ABC News 4).
for KING & COUNTRY Announce Concert at North Charleston Coliseum
Four-time Grammy Award winning duo for KING & COUNTRY will perform at the North Charleston Coliseum on Thursday, October 21st...
Weekend Buzz: Fun Things To Do In Charleston This Weekend
Gaillard Center Announces Second Theo Von Show
Alabama’s 50th Anniversary Tour Coming to the North Charleston Coliseum
Gaillard Center Announces “Million Dollar Quartet”
Heather McMahan to Perform at the Gaillard Center
Gaillard Center Announces L.O.L. Surprise! Live
- Uncategorized5 months ago
Types Of Personal Loans
- Uncategorized1 year ago
Signs Your Third Eye Is Starting To See
- Events11 hours ago
Weekend Buzz: Fun Things To Do In Charleston This Weekend
- Weekend Preview9 hours ago
Charleston Weekend Events
- Uncategorized3 weeks ago
Best Live Dealer Games Providers for Non-GamStop Players
- Resources8 years ago
- Site Updates3 years ago
HCS Patreon Supporters
- Food2 weeks ago
Smoky Oak Taproom Closing After 13 Years on James Island