- Charleston-based Cutter Gallatin being decommissioned; going to Nigerian Navy (Post & Courier).
- Illness at Goose Creek High prompts officials to gather information (WCBD).
- Officials: Missing boaters located; 1 dead, 1 hospitalized (Live 5 News).
- Boats restricted from nearing Ravenel Bridge during Cooper River Bridge Run (Post & Courier).
- Police release surveillance picture of Walmart robbery suspect (Live 5 News).
- Daniel Island man’s quest to lose weight leads to new business venture in beef jerky (Post & Courier).
- Chef Named at Upcoming Leon’s Oyster Shop (Eater Charleston).
Tradesman Brewing Grand Opening (CHS Beer).
- Georgean’s Brings Jerk and Curry to the Eastside – Or Directly to You (Post & Courier).
- Where to Eat at Joseph P. Riley, Jr. Park, Home of the Charleston RiverDogs (Eater Charleston).
- The Review: Leyla (Charleston Mag).
- O-Ku Gets An Early Start on Raceday (Post & Courier).
- Imbibe’s Charleston Crawl Photo Gallery (Facebook).
- Cocktail Supper Recipes (Charming Inns).
- From Restaurant Kitchen to Your Bed of Begonias (The Local Palate).
- Former White House Pastry Chef Champions Kumquats (Post & Courier).
- Annual Dining with Friends Event Set for May 3 (HCS).
- LeAnn Rimes To Play The PAC this July (HCS).
- Spring Jam Music Fest Photo Gallery (Facebook).
- Moving Picture Boys’ The Ballad of Shovels and Rope Previewed (Charleston City Paper).
- Charleston-bred Ryan Lill: music, debut album and being ‘Zac Efron’s underwear’ (Examiner).
- Kelly Bazzle Joing Charleston’s ‘Bridge’ For Mornings (All Access).
- An Evening with Gillian Welch at the Music Hall (HCS).
- CofC Alternative Break hosts Return and Reflect Event (Cistern Yard).
- Public forum scheduled for Folly Beach candidates (ABC News 4).
- Residents set to vote for Folly Beach mayor, council members (Live 5 News).
- Palmetto Sunrise: Gov. Haley has a primary challenge as SC campaigns shape up (Post & Courier).
- SC districts about party, in this case the GOP (ABC News 4).
- Gov. Nikki Haley among SC candidates facing election primaries + complete filings list (The State).
- Senate candidate Cash holds Greenville fundraiser (ABC News 4).
- Ladies Day Out at the Family Circle Cup (ABC News 4).
- USCG to enforce security zone during Cooper River Bridge Run (ABC News 4).
- NIT ain’t what it used to be, but it means plenty to Clemson (Post & Courier).
- Family Circle Cup Ball Crew prepares for tournament (News 2).
- Donations and discounts offered as FCC goes pink (ABC News 4).
- Young Americans Madison Keys, Lauren Davis open Family Circle Cup with victories (Post & Courier).
- Tourists expected to generate millions during Cooper River Bridge Run (Live 5 News).
- Family Circle Cup Qualifying Photos (Post & Courier).
- Seeds set for Family Circle Cup main draw (ABC News 4).
- Dylan Thompson ready for opportunity to be Gamecocks’ starting quarterback (Post & Courier).
- What A Small Town’s Teen Pregnancy Turnaround Can Teach The U.S. (NPR).
BMW to Expand South Carolina Factory (New York Times).
- Shauna Mackenzie from Mackenzie Image Consulting was interviewed on the Beauty, Fashion & War podcast (Beauty, Fashion, and War).
- Cottageville police searching for 2 men sought in Dollar General robbery (Live 5 News).
- Patrol vehicle stolen during foot chase in Georgetown County (News 2).
Board approves full Montessori program at Hursey Elementary (Charleston City Paper).
- Residents sign up as insurance deadline nears (News 2).
- SC uninsured unable to access health care options (ABC News 4).
- Kindergarten girl becomes victim of cyber bullying after trip to Walmart (Live 5 News).
- Meth crimes have Berkeley Sheriff searching Joseph Kinsey and Dustin Lane (News 2).
- 2 more dead dolphins found in Beaufort County (ABC News 4).
- Charleston County Public Library info sessions to focus on upcoming referendum (Post & Courier).
- Woman accused of stealing food during weekend stay inside school (Live 5 News).
- Isle of Palms Connector lanes to close this week (Post & Courier).
- Trending Now? #CHSFW Take Two (Cistern Yard).
- Boil water advisory issued for parts of Sangaree (Live 5 News).
- National Walking Day, April 2 (WMBF).
- Former Berkeley deputy, two others arrested in sting (Live 5 News).
- In recovering S.C. towns and cities, raises are returning for municipal employees (Post & Courier).
- SC prison guard shooting suspect to plead guilty (ABC News 4).
- SCHP honors outstanding work of Troopers, telecommunications for 2013 (News 2).
- Report: Bullet nearly hits child, 2, in Chester shooting (The State).
- 36-year-old man dies in Orangeburg dirt bike wreck (ABC News 4).
Spoleto Announces Full 2023 Program
Spoleto Festival USA today announced programming for the 47th season of America’s premier performing arts festival, taking place from May...