- Teens, 13 and 15, charged in North Charleston shooting (ABC News 4).
- 1 injured in shooting at West Ashley apartment complex (ABC News 4).
- Glenn McConnell: Critics ‘really don’t know me’ (Charleston City Paper).
513 King St. Releases Name of Restaurant and Chef (Charleston City Paper).
- Farm-to-Table Menu at Harold’s Cabin to Feature Snowballs (Post & Courier).
Callie’s Hot Little Biscuit opening this summer (Charleston City Paper).
- Lowcountry Proud – Boone Hall Farms (News 2).
- Kiawah Food Truck Rodeo Benefits Hunger Relief (Post & Courier).
- Lowcountry Proud – Coastal Coffee Roasters (News 2).
- Summerville Launches Food Tour by Trolley (Post & Courier).
- Q&A with Mike Birbiglia (Charleston City Paper).
- PHOTOS: Puddles, evil clowns invade 2014 Best of Charleston Party (Charleston City Paper).
- Dig South to bring top tech companies for interactive expo (ABC News 4).
- Bill Murray Wears Pabst Blue Ribbon Beer Pants During Golf Tourney (Bleacher Report).
- Win Tickets to Blackstock Music Festival (Charleston City Paper).
- Marrow donor program holds mini 5K for children at MUSC (Live 5 News).
- Local charity feeding more families in wake of food stamp reduction (Live 5 News).
- CSU Athletic Director on unions in college sports: “This is just the first step” (Live 5 News).
- Federal agency: College athletes can unionize; Clemson coach Dabo Swinney argues it ‘devalues an education’ (Post & Courier).
- Hosts putting the ‘Family’ in tennis cup (ABC News 4).
- Gamecocks safety Brison Williams preparing for potential move to cornerback this spring (Post & Courier).
- Patterson shoots 65 to lead first round of Azalea Invitational at Country Club of Charleston (Post & Courier).
- CofC’s Mary Chandler Bryan Following In Family Footsteps On Course (Live 5 News).
- South Carolina Stingrays’ Igor Gongalsky worries about his family in Ukraine (Post & Courier).
- Charleston, Myrtle Beach and Hilton Head are among the fastest growing areas on the Atlantic Coast (Post & Courier).
- McMaster files for lieutenant governor (ABC News 4).
- Parents of 17-year-old shot by North Charleston police file lawsuit alleging excessive force (Post & Courier).
- Charleston City Council bans skateboarding on many downtown streets (Live 5 News).
- Fort Worth Teen Injured In SXSW Crash Has Died (CBS DFW).
- BMW’s expansion in South Carolina expected to have ripple effect in Lowcountry
- Charleston airport food vendor notifies 63 workers of pending layoffs; company did not bid for concession contract (Post & Courier).
- Emergency crews on scene after structure collapses on man in Hanahan (Live 5 News).
- Myrtle Beach again lands on list of trashiest spring break destinations (The State).
- Charleston couple arrested at hotel after police say they were huffing computer dusters (Post & Courier).
- Man wanted for murder in Maryland may be in SC (Live 5 News).
- Katie’s Krops faces crime in community garden (ABC News 4).
- Traffic moving after camper overturned on Don Holt (Live 5 News).
- Group of ladies walk for their heart’s sake (ABC News 4).
- SC population now almost 4.8 million (Live 5 News).
Startup Grind launches Charleston chapter (Charleston Regional Business Journal).
- Senate committee takes no action on bill aimed to curb meth production (Live 5 News).
- At 79, Bobby Pierce is running the shop that sews for the C-17 planes at Joint Base Charleston (Post & Courier).
Residential property sales on the rise across S.C. (Charleston Regional Business Journal).
SC official to serve on national tourism board (ABC News 4).
- Emma’s Law: A look at ignition interlocks for DUIs (News 2).
- Chester councilman accused of threatening police (ABC News 4).
Dorchester County Fire Rescue to Celebrate 10th Annual Fire Day in Recognition of Fire Prevention Week
Press Release Dorchester County Fire Rescue is teaming up with the National Fire Protection Association® (NFPA®) to celebrate the 100th anniversary...