- McConnell named College of Charleston president (The State).
- McConnell talks about his new job (The State).
- ‘Let MUSC and CofC collaborate together’ (ABC News 4).
- “For me, it’s like coming home” (Live 5 News).
CofC Board choses McConnell in effort to take school to third-tier status (Charleston City Paper).
- 4 people shot at North Charleston club Saturday morning (ABC News 4).
- Emails reveal frustrations, efforts in dealing with Ravenel Bridge closure during ice storms (Post & Courier).
- Fish will be open at 9 am on the day of the Cooper River Bridge Run (April 5). Medium and small plates will be available. Mimosas and Bloody Marys are $2 with any plate.
- BBQ cook-off and festival crowns winner, runs out of barbeque (Live 5 News).
- Revenue, city improvements, alcohol ban on minds of Folly mayoral hopefuls (Post & Courier).
- Charleston Democrats get behind Sheheen (Post & Courier).
- In interview, S.C. House Speaker Harrell lashes out at Wilson, defends actions (Post & Courier).
- Heeding Eisenhower’s warning by Thomas Ravenel (The Daily Caller).
- Martin: Law needed to avoid 2nd election debacle (ABC News 4).
- Charleston Symphony announces star-studded 2014-15 season (Post & Courier).
- Lowcountry’s Pet Fest a day for man’s best friends (ABC News 4).
- Patriots Point to raise admission prices next month (Post & Courier).
- Stall High plays host to Latin festival, Quinceanera (ABC News 4).
- ‘Southern Charm’ news: Kathryn Dennis has political roots (Examiner).
- Charleston Fashion Week Finale Photo Gallery (Post & Courier).
- Roddy White tries to get out of March Madness season-ticket bet (Pro Football Talk).
Fan OK with Roddy White response (ESPN).
- Columbia match showcases international soccer (ABC News 4).
- NEW Cooper River Bridge Run Merchandise (InTown).
- James Island park plays host to youth climbing competition (ABC News 4).
- Charleston Battery settles for 1-1 draw with Orlando City (Post & Courier).
- Stingrays fall to Solar Bears, 4-3, in shootout (Post & Courier).
- Then Greenville trounces Stingrays, 5-1 (Post & Courier).
- Clemson survives Illinois, hosts Belmont next in NIT quarterfinals (Post & Courier).
- Deputies consider more serious DUI charge in Wadmalaw Island crash that injured woman changing tire (Post & Courier).
- FCSO looking to cash in on confiscated items (Live 5 News).
- 15-year-old girl, two men charged in two-state crime spree (Live 5 News).
- Thousands walk in Charleston to raise awareness, funds for water relief (Post & Courier).
- Mount Pleasant upset with parking garage proposal and the parking problem it’s intended to help (News 2).
- Charleston airport board seeks another attorney general’s opinion (Post & Courier).
- Grandfather charged with killing Rock Hill girl (Live 5 News).
- Colleton County felon awaiting transfer to prison briefly escapes from jail (Post & Courier).
- More than 250 people shave heads in Columbia to raise money for childhood cancer support (The State).
- 3 dead dolphins found in Beaufort County waters (Live 5 News).
- Post and Courier wins 93 state journalism awards (P&C).
- Kohl’s Cars drops off $45,000 for MUSC Children’s Hospital app (ABC News 4).
- Success varies across S.C. in enrolling uninsured patients in Medicaid expansion alternative (Post & Courier).
- Historic Coming Street Cemetery marks its 250th anniversary (Post & Courier).
- Panel to discuss ways to solve youth homelessness (Live 5 News).
- Shrimpers worried about long term impact of ArcelorMittal oil spill (ABC News 4).
- Officials: Transparency, Accountability a must for DSS (Post & Courier).
- Deputies investigating BB shooting at birthday party (Live 5 News).
- Citadel Mall announces another new tenant (Post & Courier).
- Striking a balance: Former Marriott executive marries corporate success with independent flair at Andell Inn (Post & Courier).
- Police secure arrest warrants for man charged with attempted murder (Live 5 News).
- House explodes in Lancaster County; no one injured (ABC News 4).
- Berkeley sheriff to ask council for money to staff jail (ABC News 4).
- Family of slain Wando man questions judicial system (Post & Courier).
- Jamestown man dies in crash, 4 others injured (ABC News 4).
- Driver charged (Post & Courier).
- Cleaning van ambush suspect gets 30 years (ABC News 4).
- Richland sheriff’s deputies arrest Columbia police officer for CDV: What will new chief do? (The State).
- Man gets life for killing 9-month-old; grandmother (ABC News 4).
- With tax deadline approaching, more opt for E-file (Live 5 News).
- DD2 sets dates, times for public budget meetings (ABC News 4).
- Fort D student artwork picked as SC missing children’s day poster (ABC News 4).
Global Women’s Bartending Competition that Raises Money for Breast Cancer Awareness Coming to Charleston Wine + Food
Speed Rack, the global, all-womxn+ bartending competition that raises money for the fight against breast cancer, is making its Holy...