- Police: Man dies after playing with gun in North Charleston apartment (ABC News 4).
- Coast Guard lieutenant will be demoted, retire after pleading guilty for conduct on cutter Gallatin (Post & Courier).
- Pilot OK after landing gear collapsed at Charleston airport (Live 5 News).
- Cessna towed from runway (News 2).
- Outdoor Pizza Now an Option at Indaco (Eater Charleston).
- BLU Introduces Weekend Brunches (Post & Courier).
- The Americano: Another John Adamson Production (Eater Charleston).
- The Cadillac of Calzones (Eater Charleston).
- Bistro Toulouse Coming to Mount Pleasant (Eater Charleston).
- Amelia Claire’s Selling Tea Sugars (Post & Courier).
- Home of the Pork Trifecta, EVO, by the Numbers (Eater Charleston).
- A Short Story About Calzones With Brian Wolter (Eater Charleston).
- The Starter Model of Charleston Calzones (Eater Charleston).
- Calzone Convo With the Men of Mellow (Eater Charleston).
- Avondale’s art scene is off the charts (ABC News 4).
- Eclectic small biz approach means a boom for Avondale (ABC News 4).
- Past champ, Charleston native get wild card bids to FCC 2014 (ABC News 4).
- Famous Jameis back in Clemson as FSU’s closer for baseball series (Post & Courier).
- Steve Smith surprises 7-year-old fan (ESPN).
- Riley Park making baseball games bigger, brighter experience (Post & Courier).
- Hearing Friday in House Speaker Bobby Harrell-Attorney General Alan Wilson case (Post & Courier).
- Attorney wants Harrell ethics hearings public (ABC News 4).
- Bill allowing limited use of cannabis oil advances (ABC News 4).
- Folly Beach wall that led to legislation must come down, S.C. Department of Health and Environmental Control rules (Post & Courier).
- Anti-abortion bill advanced to SC Senate floor (ABC News 4).
- Former Husk assistant manager sentenced to 10 years after pleading guilty to reckless homicide (Post & Courier).
- Two upcoming events to benefit Ethen Richardson, 8-year-old battling brain tumor (Post & Courier).
- Midtown Productions partners with Duvall Catering to open dinner theater (Charleston City Paper).
- Woman accused of robbing man who called her seeking sex (Post & Courier).
- SC student apparently left on bus 6 hours (ABC News 4).
- Highway workers hope higher speeding fines in work zones will become law in South Carolina (WBTW).
- Moonlight Mixers suspended during Folly Beach Pier repairs (Live 5 News).
- Mother hopes witnesses will come forward in son’s murder (Live 5 News).
- Charleston airport vendors to invest $10 million in new facilities (Post & Courier).
- CARTA moving forward with $14.5 million Intermodal Center (Live 5 News).
- Colleton County School board elects acting superintendent (news 2).
- Federal agency settles with SC charter schools (ABC News 4).
- Judge denies bond for woman charged in toddler’s death (Live 5 News).
- USCG: Oil spill in Sampit still being monitored (ABC News 4).
- Kiawah firm that owned Irish resort lists up to $50M in debt (Post & Courier).
- An interactive tour teaching smart choices on a budget (Live 5 News).
- Ports authority could sell site to town of Port Royal (Charleston Regional Business Journal).
- Man sentenced to life in prison in SC island death (ABC News 4).
- Emma’s Law passes subcommittee, heads to Judiciary Committee (Live 5 News).
- Colleton man sentenced to 35 years for robbing elderly couple (ABC News 4).
Events1 hour ago
Charleston Weekend Events
There’s ALWAYS something to do in Charleston – especially on the weekend. If you need help finding plans, just consult...
Events15 hours ago
Share House Celebrates Pride Extravaganza
Events15 hours ago
The Riviera Announces Upcoming Concerts with Chris Isaak and Christopher Cross
Events18 hours ago
Memorial Service for Medal of Honor Recipient Hershel “Woody” Williams to be Held Friday at Patriots Point
Events21 hours ago
Digital Lottery for HAMILTON Tickets at the North Charleston Performing Arts Center Opens Friday
Comedy21 hours ago
YesAndventures Improv Group to Combine Comedy with Dungeons and Dragons
Events22 hours ago
Full Slate Of Patriotic Events Planned For July 4 On The Hammock Coast