- Police: Body found in water off Ripley’s Point (Live 5 News).
- USGS upgrades Summerville earthquake to 3.0 magnitude quake (Live 5 News).
- Small plane crashes in Tennessee after leaving Charleston injuring 3 (Live 5 News).
- Three victims rescued (News 2).
- Folly Beach renourishment leaves holes (Post & Courier).
- Why FIG’s Nomination is a Boon For Local Chefs (Post & Courier).
- Frothy Beard Brewing Company reflects on their first year (Frothy Beard).
- High Wire Scores Two Medals in Craft Distilling Competition (Post & Courier).
- First Look at The Obstinate Daughter Menu (Eater Charleston).
- Clemson Pub Gets Crap For Banning Guns, Calling Pistol-Packers “Douchebags” (Gawker).
- Bollywood Wasn’t Closed, After All (Post & Courier).
- Where have we been, where are we going? (Charleston City Paper).
- The South’s original peanut revived in South Carolina (Post & Courier).
- D’Allesandro’s Pizza, Saturday at 7:00 p.m. (Eater Charleston).
CHARLESTON FASHION WEEK
- Meet Ashley Brook Perryman, the hair and makeup director for Charleston Fashion Week (Charleston City Paper).
- Neither the heat nor the fog of hairspray can keep the CFW beauty team down (Charleston CIty Paper).
- JONNY Cosmetics preaches self-esteem though blush, gloss, and powder (Charleston City Paper).
- CFW’s team of handlers rustle 200 models — and occasionally rolling tumbleweaves (Charleston City Paper).
- Riley urges legislators to proceed with ‘University of Charleston’ merger (Post & Courier).
- Not expanding Medicaid could cost SC hospitals billions (WBTW).
- Folks are lining up to get beat by Lindsey Graham (Post & Courier).
- “Days of Our (South Carolina) Lawmakers” (FitsNews).
- SC House approves banning abortion beyond 19 weeks (ABC News 4).
- Senator calls for new leadership at DSS in wake of testimony from child welfare officials (Post & Courier).
- Kristin Forbes of the Scotch Bonnets pedals her heart out on Live Ya Life (Charleston City Paper).
- CofC’s music department bounces back after a tough year (Charleston City Paper).
- Cory Branan gives up his dirty dog ways for family life (Charleston City Paper).
- College of Charleston beats Charleston Southern, 9-2, in baseball (Post & Courier).
- Bobby’s profession: Protecting the athlete (CHS Soccer).
- Citadel wrestlers Ugi, Turtog aim to go out on top at NCAA Championships (Post & Courier).
- College of Charleston gets another shot at a championship in WBI (Post & Courier).
- Sumter PD says some students arrested were involved in fight day before (Live 5 News).
- Walk for Water brings attention to need for clean water globally (News 2).
- SC hospital expert talks on Affordable Care Act (ABC News 4).
- They Say It’s Your Earth Day! (Yelp Charleston).
- Feds OK CARTA plan for new train and bus station (Post & Courier).
- 2 Georgetown brothers sentenced for SC health care fraud (ABC News 4).
- CPD: Man charged with molesting, taking photos of girlfriend’s daughter (ABC News 4).
- Parents and fraternity brothers remember CofC junior who died in snorkeling accident (Live 5 News).
- Coroners Lower Boom On Embattled SC Welfare Agency (FITSNews).
- Helping people with free tax preparation, and a serving of financial advice (Post & Courier).
- Cops: Assisted living employee steals woman’s medication after delivering bed (Live 5 News).
- 2 Your Health Teenager urges blood donations for life saving treatment (News 2).
- Is Southern Charm’s Kathryn Pregnant? Thomas Ravenel’s Lady Could Be Hiding Something (BUSTLE).
- New machine at mall takes unwanted cell phones for cash (Live 5 News).
- Taxpayers charged $200,000 so far in ‘Yes for Schools’ lawsuit in Berkeley County (News 2).
- NTSB: No definite cause in 2013 fatal McClellanville crash (ABC News 4).
- Blotter: Our (drunken) Palmetto State (Charleston City Paper).
- Clyburn to deliver USC Southern Studies talk (ABC News 4).
- Nicole Goodlett Reported Missing In Spartanburg Co. (News 2).
- Man sentenced to 18 years in armed robbery case (ABC News 4).
- Toxic megacolon, fecal transplants, and the science of preventing Clostridium difficile (Charleston City Paper).
- Missing NC teen girl has Myrtle Beach ties; FBI joins search (News 2).
- Summerville Medical Center names CEO (Charleston Regional Business Journal).
- Dad pushes legislators to pass Emma’s Law (ABC News 4).
- Pacolet Milliken acquires 1,600-acre Lowcountry industrial park (Charleston Regional Business Journal).
- Roper St. Francis hosting discussion on health care law Wednesday (ABC News 4).
- All signs point to major expansion at BMW’s South Carolina factory (Post & Courier).
- Nexans, Birdsong firms announced new SC sites (ABC News 4).
Heather McMahan to Perform at the Gaillard Center
Press Release Put the phones down! Your favorite, high functioning hot mess comedian, Heather McMahan, is coming to a city...
Alabama’s 50th Anniversary Tour Coming to the North Charleston Coliseum
Charleston Beer Week Set to Return in October
“Whose Line Is It Anyway?” Stars to Perform at the Music Hall
Party at the Point Returns Next Month
Johns Island County Park Concert Series to Features Motown Tunes from The Legacy
Julia Deckman Studio Shares Upcoming Exhibition Schedule
- Uncategorized5 months ago
Types Of Personal Loans
- Uncategorized1 year ago
Signs Your Third Eye Is Starting To See
- Events4 days ago
Weekend Buzz: Fun Things To Do In Charleston This Weekend
- Weekend Preview3 days ago
Charleston Weekend Events
- Food1 week ago
Smoky Oak Taproom Closing After 13 Years on James Island
- Resources8 years ago
- Site Updates3 years ago
HCS Patreon Supporters
- Food7 years ago
Charleston’s Food Trucks