- Police: Several people and multiple weapons involved in fatal shooting (Live 5 News).
- 1 dead, at least 1 other injured in Walterboro shooting (ABC News 4).
- Driver at SXSW from South Carolina, charged with 2 counts of murder (News 2).
- 2nd Coast Guard member from Charleston-based cutter Gallatin to face court martial Wednesday (Post & Courier).
- Bill Murray, Harold’s Cabin, and the Westside (Eater Charleston).
- Websites Shower Charleston Restaurants With Awards (Post & Courier).
- Ted’s Butcherblock Serving Breakfast (Post & Courier).
- Xiao Bao Biscuit Eyes Asheville Location (Post & Courier).
- Mia Pomodori is Out: New Concept to Take Over (Eater Charleston).
- Lowcountry Cajun Festival Scheduled for Apr. 6 (Post & Courier).
- Nashville Company Boxes Up Charleston (Post & Courier).
- Reincarnation of Mercato Will Be a French Bistro (Eater Charleston).
- Rooster’s Vengeance at The Warehouse mixes primo tequila with heat, smoky spices, sweet and sour flavors (Post & Courier).
- The Gloss is Off the Le Creuset Pot (Post & Courier).
- How Good Were Your Wine + Food Phone Pics? (Post & Courier).
- Bill Murray stopped by The Alley on Sunday (Facebook).
- Who is Southern Charm’s Cameran Eubanks? Fun Facts About The Reality TV Alum (Bustle).
- Dead 27s to release debut on April 19 (Charleston City Paper).
- Drum Island gets first ever official cleanup (ABC News 4).
- Cub scouts hold derby race fundraiser for Ethen Richardson (News 2).
- Animal Society treating sick pup left for dead on Johns Island (ABC News 4).
- Riot Grrrls, Zines and Twenty Years of Activism (Grand Strand Arts).
- Katie’s Krops featured in new documentary (ABC News 4).
- Police plan extra security for participants, spectators at Bridge Run (ABC News 4).
- Survey shows more young adults leaving religious institutions as gay rights become a factor (Post & Courier).
- Monday rolling in green for festive St. Patrick’s Day (Post & Courier).
- St. Patrick’s Day party preparations on Sullivan’s Island (News 2).
- Mount Pleasant could teach Washington a thing or two about maturity in politics (Post & Courier).
- One Abortion Bill Passes, Others Get Hearing at SC Statehouse (News 2).
- Folly fishing pier maintenance to continue through summer (ABC News 4).
- Mount Pleasant’s eSite helps businesses pick the best location (Post & Courier).
- Hilton Head to spend $1 million to patch shoreline (ABC News 4).
- Agents seize $8,300 in marijuana from Moncks Corner home (Live 5 News).
- Dash Cam: Police cruiser flips sending officer, chaplain to hospital (Live 5 News).
- Mount Pleasant attorney appears on CNN to discuss missing Malaysian Airlines Boeing 777 (Post & Courier).
- Who knew the Legislature could read, much less ban, books? (Post & Courier).
- Heather Elvis’ dad files police report about ‘being marked’ after paint found (News 2).
- Time Traveler: Visiting Historian Uses Live Video to Teach Coast to Coast (CofC).
- Charleston Ice Carver Takes Ninth in World Championships (Post & Courier).
- Bond set for man arrested in Subway armed robbery (Live 5 News).
- Hanahan man wins $125K, but won’t tempt fate with another ticket buy (ABC News 4).
- New port crane expected to keep jobs at home (Live 5 News).
- Branch out by going back to nature (Post & Courier).
- Federal prosecutor in SC sponsoring logo contest (Live 5 News).
- Trident Technical College unveils new nursing and science building (Live 5 News).
- North Charleston considers easing tree-cutting rules for certain developments (Post & Courier).
- A business proposal: Holy matrimony in the Holy City (Post & Courier).
- Man arrested in 2012 Wadmalaw Island murder (ABC News 4).
- Electronics stolen from Williams-Brice Stadium (News 2).
- Sea Pines Resort dredging projects completed (ABC News 4).
- Police: Mother of 8 left kids unsupervised in insect infested home (Live 5 News).
- Mt. Pleasant moves to same-day pickup for trash on Monday (ABC News 4).
- St. Paddy’s Day block party and parade (ABC News 4).
- Charleston County School District answers questions about Daniel Island plans (Post & Courier).
- Proposed Apache cuts worry former SC Guard leader (ABC News 4).
- DD2 works to recruit more teachers as shortage lingers (News 2).
- Beautiful Bulldog Contest at The Citadel (ABC News 4).
- Charleston airport’s new rental car pavilion opens Wednesday (Post & Courier).
- Last of Georgetown fire fund dispersed to victims (ABC News 4).
Events48 mins ago
Darius Rucker’s Riverfront Revival Returns to North Charleston in October
Three-time GRAMMY Award-winner Darius Rucker and SRE Entertainment today announced the return of the Riverfront Revival music festival to North...
Events21 hours ago
Laura Jane Grace to Perform at the Charleston Pour House in April
Events22 hours ago
Rockabillaque Festival Returning to Park Circle for 10th Anniversary
Events23 hours ago
Yappy Hour at Wannamaker County Park Set for March 16th
Events23 hours ago
Blu Oyster Sushi + Seafood to Host Next Omakase Dinner on 2/22
Events1 day ago
February’s Creative Mornings Event will Feature Nordic Cooking’s Louise Rakers
Events1 day ago
Tom Jones to Perform at the North Charleston PAC in May