- CofC student killed in diving accident in Florida (ABC News 4).
- NAACP, CofC students fight against McConnell candidacy (ABC News 4).
- Authorities: Two men, security guards exchange gunfire in Dorchester nightclub parking lot (Post & Courier).
- Ronald Reid cleared of murder charge in motorcycle club shooting: ‘I still feel bad because I took a life’ (Post & Courier).
CHARLESTON WINE + FOOD FESTIVAL
- 2014 CHS Wine + Food Hangover Observations (Eater Charleston).
- Jim Cantore made a triumphant return to Charleston and was spotted at The Alley. He bowled, he did push-ups, and he received some payback for kneeing one of our own.
- Four things I learned about a Waffle House Smackdown (Post & Courier).
- That’s A Wrap! A Recap Of 2014’s Charleston Wine And Food Festival (Charleston Grit).
- Wine + Food Lowcountry Jazz Brunch Photo Gallery (Charleston Scene).
- 5 Things You Need To Know In The South Right Now (Southern Living).
- Charleston Gourmet Burger Co. in final round of ‘Today’ show competition Tuesday (Post & Courier).
- Increasing demand in South Carolina for locally grown produce (News 2).
- NAACP to release statement on McConnell being among College of Charleston presidential finalists (Post & Courier).
Mark Sanford, Lowcountry Local First stand against Bass Pro Shops tax incentive (Charleston City Paper).
- The Buzz: Who will stop the Dem-orrhage? (The State).
- Haley holding meetings with Greenwood constituents (ABC News 4).
- Monday’s High School Results (Post & Courier).
- Cougars take series over Bulldogs with 8-0 win (News 2).
- K.J. McDaniels named Clemson’s first all-ACC top-squad honoree in four years (Post & Courier).
- Seeking Savanna: How one man dealt with 20 years of searching (ABC News 4).
- Grapevine: 7 billionaires on Forbes list have Charleston ties (Post & Courier).
- Driver amnesty week begins Monday (WBTW).
- Mayor Page on gun shop: “This case is unique” (News 2).
- SC House refuses to restore college cuts for book (ABC News 4).
- Lowcountry’s high temperature expected to reach 80 before it gets chilly again this week (Post & Courier).
- Suspect charged in Johns Island stabbing (Live 5 News).
- Aaron Wilkinson, co-defendant in Charleston murder-for-hire case, to be sentenced this month (Post & Courier).
- Police: Pregnant woman involved in home invasion (ABC News 4).
- 6-year-old hospitalized after being attacked by two dogs (News 2).
- Bills would make it easier for veterans to qualify for in-state tuition (Post & Courier).
- Southwest wants to add nonstop flight to Dallas from Charleston (ABC News 4).
- Horry County man arrested for sex with animal, according to police (News 2).
- Upstate parents charged after 3-month-old found with broken legs (Live 5 News).
- “Gimme Shelter,” the reality TV show featuring Pet Helpers debuts this weekend, but not in the US (Discovery).
- Machine crushes man at meat processing plant (ABC News 4).
- State Realtors group launches campaign for more affordable homeowners insurance (Post & Courier).
- Job cuts at Joint Base Charleston if Congress approves Air Force’s proposal (Live 5 News).
- Columbia fire chief’s grand nephew on life support after being struck by alleged DUI driver (The State).
- Santee Cooper cleaning out nearly 2 million tons of coal ash at Moncks Corner coal ash pond (News 2).
- Suspected drug dealer arrested after bags of marijuana found in car (Live 5 News).
The Charleston Place Announces 2023 Valentine’s Day Offerings
The Charleston Place today announced its 2023 Valentine’s Day programming. From a Galentine’s Sip and Shop in the courtyard to...