Here’s everything you need to know about this year’s event!
The Dirty Details
What: A day of live music and fun by the water. Listen to some awesome tunes, get your grub on, and check out the Arts & Goods Village. The show includes two stages, ten bands, and side-show performances.
When: March 29th, 12 pm – 9:30 pm
- 12:40 pm: The Death of Paris (The Bridge Stage)
- 1:10 pm: Possum Jenkins (The Village Stage)
- 1:50 pm: Brave Baby (The Bridge Stage)
- 2:30 pm: Flight of the Phoenix (The Village Stage)
- 2:50 pm: Space Capone (The Bridge Stage)
- 3:30 pm: The Missing Links (The Village Stage)
- 3:50 pm: Kopecky Family Band (The Bridge Stage)
- 4:35 pm: The Weeks (The Village Stage)
- 5:20 pm: Saints of Valory (The Bridge Stage)
- 6:10 pm: Dead 27s (The Village Stage)
- 6:55 pm: The Wild Feathers (The Bridge Stage)
- 8:15 pm: Augustana (The Village Stage)
- Advanced Purchase
- Get $5 off when using promo code HCSINNER (expires 3/14/14).
- “Day Of” Tickets (if available):
- Kids age 5 and under get in free with a ticketed adult
Parking: All guests should park in the large surface lot across the street from the Joe Riley Baseball Field. Enter the lot from Fishburne Street. The cost to park is $5 per car.
ATM: ATMs will be available on-site. All beer & wine sales are ticketed – those tickets can be bought with with cash or credit. Most food and retail vendors will be able to accept credit cards.
NAMI Walks Charleston Kick Off Rally Set for Friday at Home Team BBQ
NAMI (National Alliance for Mental Illness) Charleston Area is hosting a Kick Off Rally for the 2021 NAMI Walks Charleston...
Loaded Events Schedule Awaits Visitors To South Carolina’s Hammock Coast This Fall
Happening this August at Brookgreen Gardens
Lowcountry Food Bank’s Walk to Fight Hunger Aims to Raise Funds to Help Food Insecure Lowcountry Neighbors
Miller Gallery to Celebrate the Opening of “Unbroken” on August 7th
Black History All Year Long: Focus on Women Discussion Series Continues on August 19th
What’s Happening this August at the Gibbes Museum of Art
- Uncategorized6 months ago
Types Of Personal Loans
- Uncategorized2 years ago
Signs Your Third Eye Is Starting To See
- Uncategorized2 months ago
Best Live Dealer Games Providers for Non-GamStop Players
- Events1 day ago
Weekend Buzz: Fun Things To Do In Charleston This Weekend
- Weekend Preview23 hours ago
Charleston Weekend Events
- Resources8 years ago
- Site Updates3 years ago
HCS Patreon Supporters
- Food7 years ago
Charleston’s Food Trucks