Here’s everything you need to know about this year’s event!
The Dirty Details
What: A day of live music and fun by the water. Listen to some awesome tunes, get your grub on, and check out the Arts & Goods Village. The show includes two stages, ten bands, and side-show performances.
When: March 29th, 12 pm – 9:30 pm
- 12:40 pm: The Death of Paris (The Bridge Stage)
- 1:10 pm: Possum Jenkins (The Village Stage)
- 1:50 pm: Brave Baby (The Bridge Stage)
- 2:30 pm: Flight of the Phoenix (The Village Stage)
- 2:50 pm: Space Capone (The Bridge Stage)
- 3:30 pm: The Missing Links (The Village Stage)
- 3:50 pm: Kopecky Family Band (The Bridge Stage)
- 4:35 pm: The Weeks (The Village Stage)
- 5:20 pm: Saints of Valory (The Bridge Stage)
- 6:10 pm: Dead 27s (The Village Stage)
- 6:55 pm: The Wild Feathers (The Bridge Stage)
- 8:15 pm: Augustana (The Village Stage)
- Advanced Purchase
- Get $5 off when using promo code HCSINNER (expires 3/14/14).
- “Day Of” Tickets (if available):
- Kids age 5 and under get in free with a ticketed adult
Parking: All guests should park in the large surface lot across the street from the Joe Riley Baseball Field. Enter the lot from Fishburne Street. The cost to park is $5 per car.
ATM: ATMs will be available on-site. All beer & wine sales are ticketed – those tickets can be bought with with cash or credit. Most food and retail vendors will be able to accept credit cards.
Hall Management Group Hosts Multiple Santa-Themed Events
Hall Management Group (HMG) invites the community to celebrate the holiday season at three of its family-friendly festivities happening this...