Here’s everything you need to know about this year’s event!
The Dirty Details
What: A day of live music and fun by the water. Listen to some awesome tunes, get your grub on, and check out the Arts & Goods Village. The show includes two stages, ten bands, and side-show performances.
When: March 29th, 12 pm – 9:30 pm
- 12:40 pm: The Death of Paris (The Bridge Stage)
- 1:10 pm: Possum Jenkins (The Village Stage)
- 1:50 pm: Brave Baby (The Bridge Stage)
- 2:30 pm: Flight of the Phoenix (The Village Stage)
- 2:50 pm: Space Capone (The Bridge Stage)
- 3:30 pm: The Missing Links (The Village Stage)
- 3:50 pm: Kopecky Family Band (The Bridge Stage)
- 4:35 pm: The Weeks (The Village Stage)
- 5:20 pm: Saints of Valory (The Bridge Stage)
- 6:10 pm: Dead 27s (The Village Stage)
- 6:55 pm: The Wild Feathers (The Bridge Stage)
- 8:15 pm: Augustana (The Village Stage)
- Advanced Purchase
- Get $5 off when using promo code HCSINNER (expires 3/14/14).
- “Day Of” Tickets (if available):
- Kids age 5 and under get in free with a ticketed adult
Parking: All guests should park in the large surface lot across the street from the Joe Riley Baseball Field. Enter the lot from Fishburne Street. The cost to park is $5 per car.
ATM: ATMs will be available on-site. All beer & wine sales are ticketed – those tickets can be bought with with cash or credit. Most food and retail vendors will be able to accept credit cards.
Charleston 4th of July Events (2022 Edition)
Independence Day is almost here and it’s crunch time for making plans. To help you out, here’s a list of...