- Authorities: Berkeley County woman drives van with her children into ocean near Daytona Beach (Post & Courier).
- District says knife tool taken from 3rd grader on bus (ABC News 4).
- Summerville no longer pursuing own ban on texting while driving (Live 5 News).
- Southern Charm debut draws fewer than 1 million viewers (Post & Courier).
- Not Another Southern Charm Piece (Charleston Grit).
- Charleston’s collective palate has expanded far and wide (Charleston City Paper).
Eat This Tonight: The Flowchart (Charleston City Paper)
- OMG, BB&T CHSW+FF is Soon: Drink & Eat Guides (Eater Charleston).
- His name may be French, but his food is Italian and his empire is expanding (Charleston City Paper).
- A Quartet of Unofficial Events (Post & Courier).
- Self-taught Jeff Butler has fun with food at the ‘Wich Doctor (Eater Charleston).
- Chefs New to the W+F Festival (Post & Courier).
- Mike Lata returns to defend his title as Master Blaster (Charleston City Paper).
- Alligator meat may soon be coming from SC farms (WBTW).
- Bohemian Bull: ‘Rhapsody’ for beer lovers on James Island (Charleston Scene).
- How expensive are expensive tacos anyway? (Charleston City Paper).
- Old St. Andrew’s Announces Tearoom Dates (Post & Courier).
- From Apathy to Elation: 5 Years In at Wild Olive (Eater Charleston).
- Rodney in Exile tour raises money for stricken Hemingway pit (Post & Courier).
- The New Southern Table isn’t about cornbread and fried chicken (Charleston City Paper).
- With aid of private QB coach, Clemson’s Tajh Boyd adopts pro-style passing motion (Post & Courier).
- Gamecocks stay perfect, Bulldogs avoid shutout (News 2).
- Sapakoff: College of Charleston must make a CAA Tournament statement (Post & Courier).
- The Citadel’s Turtogtokh Luvsandorj named SoCon wrestler of the year (Post & Courier).
- Rep. Sanford to speak about tax incentives for Bass Pro Shops (Post & Courier).
- Bill discussed by SC State House would make it easier to get divorced (WMBF).
- Charleston port-deepening study can be finished under Obama’s budget, Army Corps says (Post & Courier).
- SC House committee formed to study MUSC-C of C merger (Post & Courier).
- SC Hospital Association against bill for nullification of ‘Obamacare’ (The Digitel).
- City, Palmetto Project to host health insurance enrollment event on Saturday (Post & Courier).
- SC attorney sentenced to 5 years for stealing (ABC News 4).
- 3 dead in shooting in Anderson County home (News 2).
- Medal of Honor for South Carolina Marine (Post & Courier).
- SC State president asks for $13.6M direct payment (ABC News 4).
- Family pushes to legalize form of marijuana for epilepsy relief (Live 5 News).
- Survivor of fatal train accident that killed CofC grad talks about deadly ordeal (Live 5 News).
- The renovated Vendue will be the city’s first art hotel (Charleston City Paper).
- Circus comes to town, brings protests to coliseum (News 2)
- Cops: Fire chief’s killer said ‘Now you’re mine’ (ABC News 4).
- 3 killed, 6 injured in wreck on I-95 (ABC News 4).
- $30,000 a year for flood insurance possible, Capitol Hill votes to ease crippling payments (News 2).
- RiverDogs postpone national anthem auditions (ABC News 4).
- Roper confirms personal data of four patients compromised (News 2).
- Groups to pay ports authority in cruise terminal lawsuit (Charleston Regional Business Journal).
- Report: Caretaker charged with taking elderly woman’s money (ABC News 4).
- Ashley Landing Mall on Sam Rittenberg changes hands for $19 million (Charleston Regional Business Journal).
Events9 hours ago
Bakari Sellers to Sign Copies of New Children’s Book on February 12th
Turning Page Bookshop will host CNN political commentator and New York Times best-selling author Bakari Sellers on February 12th. He...
Events12 hours ago
Colour of Music Festival Returns to Charleston from February 2nd to 5th
Events14 hours ago
Weekend Buzz: Fun Things To Do In Charleston This Weekend
Booze1 day ago
Firefly Celebrates 2 Years in Park Circle with Limited Edition Vodka
Events1 day ago
Folly Beach Sea & Sand Event Set for February 26th & 27th
Events1 day ago
Lowcountry Oyster Festival Announces Musical Acts and Beneficiaries
Events1 day ago
Annual Charleston Boat Show Returns this Weekend