- School officials: Arrest warrant issued for Fort Dorchester High School coach (Live 5 News).
- Coroner releases cause of death in 18-year-old’s murder (Live 5 News).
- Police searching for missing 18-year-old (Live 5 News).
- Police search boat landing in Heather Elvis case, create “forensic re-enactment” (News 2).
- Ice storm debris removal a daunting task (Post & Courier).
- Damage in tens of millions from SC winter storm (ABC News 4).
- State seeking low-cost solutions to Ravenel bridge ice (Post & Courier).
City Paper hosts Southern Charm viewing party on Monday (Charleston City Paper).
- Hilton Head native featured on new reality TV series ‘Southern Charm’ (Hilton Head Monthly).
- Conover to star in new Bravo series ‘Southern Charm’ (Coastal Point).
- Big Ideas From 11 Founding Foodies (Prevention)
- Who Wants to Open an Eatery Next to Food Lion? (Eater Charleston).
- Bay Street Biergarten Landscaping (Landscape Charleston).
- Boeing unveils its first ‘self-destructing’ smartphone (Live 5 News).
- Aerospace company opens location in North Charleston to support Boeing (Charleston Regional Business Journal).
- South Carolina missing out on $800M in Federal Funding (The Digitel).
- South Carolina proposes to increase its minimum wage (WBTW).
- College of Charleston Foundation Board members: Stick to search committee’s recommendations for president (Post & Courier).
- Report: Boy brought loaded gun on bus after student made death threat (Live 5 News).
- Shrimp boats aground in Lowcountry being removed (ABC News 4).
- As NC debates, other states such as SC empty their coal ash dumps (Post & Courier).
- 911 call taker uses ‘tapping’ to locate man who couldn’t speak (Post & Courier).
- Vet walks from Charleston to San Francisco (News 2).
- Harbor View Road reopened after cement truck wreck (Post & Courier).
- Bomb squad called to Summerville Publix (ABC News 4).
- Man arrested for public intoxication assaults EMS crew (News 2).
- Katie’s Krops nurtures youths, grows with $66,000 Bi-Lo donation (ABC News 4).
- 2 Your Health Medical marijuana bill proposed in House (News 2).
- North Charleston seeks state funding for senior center (Post & Courier).
- ‘Slates for Sarah’ tribute takes over Hollywood (ABC News 4).
- Republicans buy advertising time in S.C. governor’s race (Post & Courier).
- Phone scam targets grandmother for ‘bail money’ (Live 5 News).
- Charleston Chamber pushes ahead on gas tax increase (ABC News 4).
- Robotic suit helps some walk again, first in South Carolina (Live 5 News).
- RiverDogs hope to host Gamecocks, Tigers at Riley Park in 2015 (Post & Courier).
- Arrest made in Zia Taqueria restaurant robbery (Live 5 News).
- Attorney says Limehouse cleared in SLED probe at Charleston airport (Post & Courier).
- Oysters, Mullets, and Princesses highlight this week’s 5 Around Town (Live 5 News).
- Report: Man released from prison back behind bars after breaking into cars (Live 5 News).
- Police arrest three in connection to several burglaries in North Charleston (Live 5 News).
- John Dunn’s dream still in drydock (Post & Courier).
- Citadel graduate, WWII vet dead at 93 (ABC News 4).
- Thief covers camera with feminine pad during Myrtle Beach burglary (News 2).
- Young Democrats of America to meet in Charleston (ABC News 4).
- Arrest warrants issued for alleged N. Charleston Walgreens robber (Live 5 News).
Alabama’s 50th Anniversary Tour Coming to the North Charleston Coliseum
Multi-platinum selling country rock group Alabama announced they will be bringing their “50th Anniversary Tour” to the North Charleston Coliseum...
Gaillard Center Announces L.O.L. Surprise! Live
Mitchell Hill Celebrates Photography By Tyler Hill with the Opening of “More Together Than Alone”
Charleston Beer Week Set to Return in October
“Whose Line Is It Anyway?” Stars to Perform at the Music Hall
Party at the Point Returns Next Month
Johns Island County Park Concert Series to Features Motown Tunes from The Legacy
- Uncategorized5 months ago
Types Of Personal Loans
- Uncategorized1 year ago
Signs Your Third Eye Is Starting To See
- Events4 days ago
Weekend Buzz: Fun Things To Do In Charleston This Weekend
- Weekend Preview3 days ago
Charleston Weekend Events
- Food1 week ago
Smoky Oak Taproom Closing After 13 Years on James Island
- Resources8 years ago
- Site Updates3 years ago
HCS Patreon Supporters
- Food7 years ago
Charleston’s Food Trucks