- School officials: Arrest warrant issued for Fort Dorchester High School coach (Live 5 News).
- Coroner releases cause of death in 18-year-old’s murder (Live 5 News).
- Police searching for missing 18-year-old (Live 5 News).
- Police search boat landing in Heather Elvis case, create “forensic re-enactment” (News 2).
- Ice storm debris removal a daunting task (Post & Courier).
- Damage in tens of millions from SC winter storm (ABC News 4).
- State seeking low-cost solutions to Ravenel bridge ice (Post & Courier).
City Paper hosts Southern Charm viewing party on Monday (Charleston City Paper).
- Hilton Head native featured on new reality TV series ‘Southern Charm’ (Hilton Head Monthly).
- Conover to star in new Bravo series ‘Southern Charm’ (Coastal Point).
- Big Ideas From 11 Founding Foodies (Prevention)
- Who Wants to Open an Eatery Next to Food Lion? (Eater Charleston).
- Bay Street Biergarten Landscaping (Landscape Charleston).
- Boeing unveils its first ‘self-destructing’ smartphone (Live 5 News).
- Aerospace company opens location in North Charleston to support Boeing (Charleston Regional Business Journal).
- South Carolina missing out on $800M in Federal Funding (The Digitel).
- South Carolina proposes to increase its minimum wage (WBTW).
- College of Charleston Foundation Board members: Stick to search committee’s recommendations for president (Post & Courier).
- Report: Boy brought loaded gun on bus after student made death threat (Live 5 News).
- Shrimp boats aground in Lowcountry being removed (ABC News 4).
- As NC debates, other states such as SC empty their coal ash dumps (Post & Courier).
- 911 call taker uses ‘tapping’ to locate man who couldn’t speak (Post & Courier).
- Vet walks from Charleston to San Francisco (News 2).
- Harbor View Road reopened after cement truck wreck (Post & Courier).
- Bomb squad called to Summerville Publix (ABC News 4).
- Man arrested for public intoxication assaults EMS crew (News 2).
- Katie’s Krops nurtures youths, grows with $66,000 Bi-Lo donation (ABC News 4).
- 2 Your Health Medical marijuana bill proposed in House (News 2).
- North Charleston seeks state funding for senior center (Post & Courier).
- ‘Slates for Sarah’ tribute takes over Hollywood (ABC News 4).
- Republicans buy advertising time in S.C. governor’s race (Post & Courier).
- Phone scam targets grandmother for ‘bail money’ (Live 5 News).
- Charleston Chamber pushes ahead on gas tax increase (ABC News 4).
- Robotic suit helps some walk again, first in South Carolina (Live 5 News).
- RiverDogs hope to host Gamecocks, Tigers at Riley Park in 2015 (Post & Courier).
- Arrest made in Zia Taqueria restaurant robbery (Live 5 News).
- Attorney says Limehouse cleared in SLED probe at Charleston airport (Post & Courier).
- Oysters, Mullets, and Princesses highlight this week’s 5 Around Town (Live 5 News).
- Report: Man released from prison back behind bars after breaking into cars (Live 5 News).
- Police arrest three in connection to several burglaries in North Charleston (Live 5 News).
- John Dunn’s dream still in drydock (Post & Courier).
- Citadel graduate, WWII vet dead at 93 (ABC News 4).
- Thief covers camera with feminine pad during Myrtle Beach burglary (News 2).
- Young Democrats of America to meet in Charleston (ABC News 4).
- Arrest warrants issued for alleged N. Charleston Walgreens robber (Live 5 News).
Events1 hour ago
City of Charleston Hosting Mayor’s Roundtable on Brain Health
On Monday, June 27th, from 1 pm to 3 pm, Charleston Mayor John Tecklenburg, the city of Charleston Mayor’s Office...
Art20 hours ago
Park Circle Gallery to Exhibit Works by Jessie Renew and CJ Howard
Events20 hours ago
Summerville Orchestra Woodwind Quintet to Perform in Summerton on July 9th
Events22 hours ago
Charleston 4th of July Events (2022 Edition)
Events2 days ago
Dropkick Murphys to Play the North Charleston Performing Arts Center in October
Events2 days ago
Weekend Buzz: Fun Things To Do In Charleston This Weekend
Booze3 days ago
Save the Dates: Charleston Beer Week Returns in October