- Lawmakers spark controversy with proposed bill to merge CofC, MUSC (ABC News 4).
- SCDOT blocked access to cameras on Ravenel, no reason given (News 2).
- Police saw signs of trouble day before DeClemente’s second standoff on Ravenel Bridge (Post & Courier).
- School officials: Student at elementary school finds gun in backpack (Live 5 News).
- Soggy Saturday set up (ABC News 4).
- Cainhoy Plantation zoning plan passes Charleston’s planning commission (Post & Courier).
- Historians push to preserve Cainhoy Plantation (Live 5 News).
- Former banker’s murder-for-hire trial to begin Monday (ABC News 4).
- Bail set for former firefighter accused in murder-for-hire plot (ABC News 4).
ORANGEBURG MASSACRE ANNIVERSARY
- Passing years don’t diminish need to address Orangeburg Massacre tragedy (The State).
- Orangeburg Massacre being observed at SC State (The Island Packet).
- Reality Show Makeover in Park Circle (Eater Charleston).
- Free Oysters at 82 Queen; Cheap Mimosas at 208 (Eater Charleston).
- Magnolia Plantation Hosts French-Themed Tea Party for Michaux (Post & Courier).
- Send Girl Scout cookies to troops overseas (ABC News 4).
- When His Pit Burned Down, Southern BBQ Master Took Hogs On Tour (NPR).
PHOTOS: Merle Haggard at the PAC (Charleston City Paper.
- PHOTOS: Yellowcard & What’s Eating Gilbert (CrowdAlbum).
- Mount Pleasant woman’s ‘Dear Mr. Manning’ letter goes viral (ABC News 4).
- Bone marrow registry personal to College of Charleston basketball player Mikaela Hopkins (Post & Courier).
- NATIONAL: Sochi Hijacking Attempt: Passenger Tried To Divert Plane To Russian Olympics With Bomb Threat (Huffington Post).
- Students evacuated from Orangeburg Co. high school after suspicious call (Live 5 News).
- SCHP investigating NCPD officer involved crash (News 2).
- Citizens donate bulletproof vest to K-9 Officer (ABC News 4).
- Boeing S.C. to produce 3 Dreamliners a month by midyear (Post & Courier).
- Reward increased for information on teen’s shooting death (ABC News 4).
- Lowcountry donations to help the homeless in “tent city” fill bus (News 2).
- Annual event benefits Hollings Cancer Center at MUSC (ABC News 4).
- Local reservist getting Bronze Star (Post & Courier).
- CPD tries to identify two suspects in West Ashley bank robbery (ABC News 4).
- Indiana man accused of groping woman in downtown Charleston (Live 5 News).
- Two St. George residents killed in separate wrecks Friday (Post & Courier).
- RiverDogs to hold job fair February 22 (News 2).
- School of Law means big money, but lawmakers not buying (Post & Courier).
- Two arrested on weapon charges after search of North Charleston home (Post & Courier).
- Prison chief wants mediation re-opened in mental health suit (Greenville Online).
- Ex-Hendrick sales manager sued in alleged scheme claims he was forced (Post & Courier).
- Ben Tillman was a racist, terrorist, and murderer: It’s time to take down his statue (Charleston City Paper).
- S.C. lawmakers take up ban on abortions at 20 weeks or pregnancy (The State).
- Under construction: Laing students turn construction zone into classroom (Live 5 News).
- One man shot dead in Walterboro (News 2).
- CFD gets three new fire trucks (ABC News 4).
- 40 bats removed from Orangeburg hospital after sightings (Live 5 News).
- Travel guide lists Charleston, waterfalls and all, as a top romantic getaway (Post & Courier).
- Stand Up Charleston: Project helps Maryville-Ashleyville residents solve community problems (News 2).
- Supervisor Dan Davis delivers Berkeley County’s State of the County address (News 2).
- Takes jab at budget, touts successes in annual address (Post & Courier).
- SC family shocked to find teen daughter’s fake sex site profile (News 2).
- SC senator proposes gas tax alternative (WBTW).
- Unclaimed Cash: Finding money the state owes you (ABC News 4).
- Coroner identifies woman killed in Dorchester County wreck (ABC News 4)
- South Carolina lawyer pleads guilty to defrauding clients (Post & Courier).
Alabama’s 50th Anniversary Tour Coming to the North Charleston Coliseum
Multi-platinum selling country rock group Alabama announced they will be bringing their “50th Anniversary Tour” to the North Charleston Coliseum...
Gaillard Center Announces L.O.L. Surprise! Live
Mitchell Hill Celebrates Photography By Tyler Hill with the Opening of “More Together Than Alone”
Charleston Beer Week Set to Return in October
“Whose Line Is It Anyway?” Stars to Perform at the Music Hall
Party at the Point Returns Next Month
Johns Island County Park Concert Series to Features Motown Tunes from The Legacy
- Uncategorized5 months ago
Types Of Personal Loans
- Uncategorized1 year ago
Signs Your Third Eye Is Starting To See
- Events5 days ago
Weekend Buzz: Fun Things To Do In Charleston This Weekend
- Weekend Preview4 days ago
Charleston Weekend Events
- Food1 week ago
Smoky Oak Taproom Closing After 13 Years on James Island
- Resources8 years ago
- Site Updates3 years ago
HCS Patreon Supporters
- Food7 years ago
Charleston’s Food Trucks