- Bill filed to merge CofC, MUSC (Live 5 News).
- CofC faculty oppose MUSC merger, having a non-academic president (Charleston City Paper).
- Retired colonel “horrified” at cheating allegations (ABC News 4).
- Suspicious package shuts down 2 lanes on Rivers Ave. (Live 5 News).
- Tickets written for texting while driving: 0 (Charleston City Paper).
- SC State to commemorate 46th anniversary of Orangeburg Massacre (News 2).
- Boeing to respond to inquiries on North Charleston production problems (Post & Courier).
- CVS stores to stop selling tobacco (CNN).
- George Zimmerman to fight rapper (and SC resident) DMX in celebrity boxing bout (CNN).
- Prep those Palates: Edmund’s Menu is Here (Eater Charleston).
- Received an A from the DHEC (Facebook).
- Craig Deihl’s Magical Meats on Spring Street? (Eater Charleston).
- There’s more than hooch on tap at Prohibition (Charleston City Paper).
- Pizza pies and pimiento cheese find a home at Low Down Oven & Bar (Charleston Scene).
- Call for Nominations: Eater Young Guns 2014 (Eater Charleston).
- Ryan Farr and co. host fundraiser for Carolina barbecue legend Rodney Scott (Inside Scoop SF).
- Annie’s Bistro Serving Country French in Mt. Pleasant (Post & Courier).
- Something a Little Exotic for Mount Pleasant (Eater Charleston).
- Engaged Baker and Chef to Open Sweet & Savory (Post & Courier).
- Basics of ‘Truth in Seafood’ bill (ABC News 4).
- Updating the Charleston Heatmap, February 2014 (Eater Charleston).
- Zero Cafe + Bar Adopts Regular Dinner Hours (Post & Courier).
- Realtor Seeking New Tenant for Tristan Space on Market Street (Post & Courier).
- Gov. Haley ‘furious’ at Georgia over reaction to winter storm (Charleston Regional Business Journal).
- Graham leads in fund-raising by wide margin (Post & Courier).
- Top 20 signing classes for South Carolina, Clemson (News 2).
- Chadwell, Bucs sign 26 for 2014 football season (News 2).
- Grievance filed with high school league over Goose Creek football transfer (ABC News 4).
- SC seeks applications for recreation funds (ABC News 4).
- Signing Day Central 2014 (Live 5 News).
- Burke’s Raven Saunders still deciding on the college of her choice (Post & Courier).
- Goose Creek sophomore Javon Kinlaw has size, potential to play major college football (Post & Courier).
- Michael Kors store coming to King Street (ABC News 4).
- More than just Charleston’s first Bass Pro Shop is moving into development along I-26 in North Charleston (News 2).
- Engine valve company adding 125 jobs in SC (ABC News 4).
- Palmetto Primary Care to bring 1,500 jobs to Nexton site near Summerville (Post & Courier).
- Vote expected in plan for city’s biggest proposed development (Live 5 News).
- James Island development concerns neighbors (News 2).
- 20-week abortion ban considered in S.C. House (Post & Courier).
- Wife Accused of Murdering Dacusville Husband For Insurance Money (News 2).
- Man arrested after boasting on Facebook he would never be caught (Live 5 News).
- Latham jury trial set for Monday (News 2).
- Ethen Richardson, from Mount Pleasant, unresponsive but breathing on his own (News 2).
- Homeowner wants more patrols after stray bullet fires through house (Live 5 News).
- Beach Co. sells The Boulevard for $66.5M (Charleston Regional Business Journal).
- Hotels budding in Mount Pleasant near Ravenel Bridge (Post & Courier).
- Attorneys work toward extending wills to cover social media assets (Charleston Regional Business Journal).
- Man who burglarized Chief’s home graduates drug court (ABC News 4).
- Guns in bars: Because what the Lowcountry needs is more people from Ohio (Charleston City Paper).
- Beaufort says water will clear up (ABC News 4).
- Deputies investigate rape at Hollywood campground (ABC News 4).
- DUI Battle Plan at Joint Base Charleston (News 2).
Greenville couple seeks Charleston-based actor to complete their independent film (Charleston City Paper).
- Where so many J Dilla tributes get it wrong, Charleston’s Dillamental gets it right (Charleston City Paper).
- CCSD puts new school calendar up for a vote (Live 5 News).
- ManTech International opens defense facility in North Charleston (Charleston Regional Business Journal).
- Berkeley County man accused of beating wife while awaiting trial (Post & Courier).
- Sheriff’s deputies investigating armed robbery of Little Caesar’s Pizza on James Island (Post & Courier).
- Pit bulls tested for rabies after attacking state worker in Dillon Co. (Live 5 News).
- SCRA 2013 revenues reach $266M (Charleston Regional Business Journal).
- New bill would take mopeds off fast roads, aimed to improve safety (WMBF).
- Georgetown man wanted for kidnapping, robbery (ABC News 4).
- Teams get medieval in STEM competition (Charleston Regional Business Journal).
- Telephone lines fixed at Georgetown County Sheriff’s Office (Live 5 News).
Charleston Beer Week Set to Return in October
After the COVID-19 pandemic forced last year’s event to be postponed, the 8th Annual Charleston Beer Week will now be...
Johns Island County Park Concert Series to Features Motown Tunes from The Legacy
Julia Deckman Studio Shares Upcoming Exhibition Schedule
Weekend Buzz: Fun Things To Do In Charleston This Weekend
Pet Helper’s 17th Annual Fur Ball, “The Wizard of Paws,” to be Held November 6th
“The Celebrity’s Magician” to Perform at Forte Jazz Lounge
Free Car Seat Checkup Event Scheduled for June 12th in North Charleston
- Uncategorized5 months ago
Types Of Personal Loans
- Uncategorized1 year ago
Signs Your Third Eye Is Starting To See
- Events3 days ago
Weekend Buzz: Fun Things To Do In Charleston This Weekend
- Weekend Preview2 days ago
Charleston Weekend Events
- Food1 week ago
Smoky Oak Taproom Closing After 13 Years on James Island
- Site Updates3 years ago
HCS Patreon Supporters
- Resources8 years ago
- Food7 years ago
Charleston’s Food Trucks