- Body pulled from water near Ravenel Bridge (Post & Courier).
- Man’s latest ordeal on Ravenel Bridge involved same problems as 2012 incident (Post & Courier).
- Bond set for man who caused Friday night shutdown of bridge (ABC News 4).
- Ragged Ravenel (Charleston Grit).
- Extradition hearing for mom accused of kidnapping IOP toddler postponed (News 2).
- Take a Bite Out of The Charleston Nasty (Eater Charleston).
- 2nd Sunday Beignets & Raspberry Sauce Demo (2nd Sunday on King).
- Call for Nominations: Eater Young Guns 2014 (Eater Charleston).
- Circa 1886 Introduces Menu Suitable for Warm or Cold Weather (Post & Courier).
- S.C. sees big fluctuations in voters seeking new photo IDs (Post & Courier).
- Tim Scott defends GOP on “Meet the Press” (Post & Courier).
- Some local leaders wish Rep. Sanford would act more like a congressman than a governor (Post & Courier).
- Upstate Republican senator open to debate about medical marijuana (Charleston City Paper).
Cost to defend Occupy lawsuit against Haley unknown after two years (Charleston City Paper).
- Race for Supreme Court chief justice expected to be intense in final day (Post & Courier).
- 2 file to run for Berkeley School board (Post & Courier).
- SC biz leaders welcome DC immigration discussion (ABC News 4).
- The Seattle Seahawks’ Byron Maxwell, a former Fort Dorchester and Clemson star, was on the cover of today’s USA Today.
- Citadel to face national champion Florida State and Heisman winner Jameis Winston in 2014 (Post & Courier).
- Signing Day drama intensifies for South Carolina, Clemson (Post & Courier).
- Former NFL star Al Harris tells son to reward South Carolina’s loyalty (Post & Courier).
- WOMEN’S BASKETBALL: Gamecocks on torrid pace, ranked No. 6 nationally (Post & Courier).
- Goose Creek stud talks about difficulties of signing day (News 2).
- West Ashley lineman Brett Toth to play football at West Point (Post & Courier).
- North Charleston’s 2014 Recreation Info Guide.
- CSU coach’s son faces another hurdle off the court (ABC News 4).
- Both Clemson basketball squads off to Paradise Jam next November (Post & Courier).
- US Kids Golf tour tees off at Dunes West (ABC News 4).
- Several people including officers assaulted at Upstate basketball game (ABC News 4).
- Heroin-like drugs growing in popularity in Charleston area (ABC News 4).
- Wando grad takes role in Super Bowl commercial, short film (ABC News 4).
- Federal safety regulators probing American Lafrance fire truck wheels (Post & Courier).
- Charleston’s east side leaves high murder rate in the past (ABC News 4).
- Charleston International experiencing delays and cancellations (News 2).
- Electric stun guns OK’d for Isle of Palms police (Post & Courier).
- SC DOR: E-Filing your state taxes is secure (News 2).
- Family of Six Homeless After Space Heater Fire Devastates Home (News 2).
- Police: 3 teens arrested after tossing bomb into dumpster (ABC News 4).
- Charleston broker with HPV-related throat cancer raises awareness for vaccine, symptoms and treatment (Post & Courier).
- Ashley Hall director recognized by county council for gun incident (ABC News 4).
- Report: Hotel company apparently hacked, exposing guests’ credit cards (Live 5 News).
- Authorities capture U.S. Air Force officer accused of deserting South Carolina air base (Post & Courier).
- Pee Dee mom, baby daughter missing, police ask for public’s help (WBTW).
- Feds want cars to be able to talk to each other (Post & Courier).
- Native American groups ask for child welfare probe (ABC News 4).
- Pole dancing fitness hangs strong in Charleston area with devoted following (Post & Courier).
- Southern Style: A Beginner’s Charleston Guide (Virgin Atlantic).
- Center offers attraction for people, care for injured birds (ABC News 4).
- The Soft Science of Snow Days (Charleston City Paper).
- Sheriff’s office investigating following fatal shooing during CDV call (Live 5 News).
- Saucy Jack and the Space Vixens take audiences on a wild ride (Charleston City Paper).
- Two arrested after drugs found underneath car hood during traffic stop (Live 5 News).
- Cops: Woman kills boyfriend after he attacks her (ABC News 4).
- Woman who made off with $1,500 worth of perfume has a long history of shoplifting, Charleston police say (Post & Courier).
- Investigators arrest Mount Pleasant fugitive in Charlotte (Live 5 News).
- Kingstree officer shoots and kills suspect (ABC News 4).
- Couple opens up on their journey of having a child in their 50s (Live 5 News).
- ‘One ring’ scam could cost consumers, BBB says (ABC News 4).
- 2 Hanahan schools nominated for Blue Ribbon award (Post & Courier).
Events1 hour ago
Weekend Buzz: Fun Things To Do In Charleston This Weekend
By Jeff Walker, Entertainment Writer We at Holy City Sinner thank you for your patronage and hope 2022 is an...
Events14 hours ago
The Riviera Announces Upcoming Concerts with Chris Isaak and Christopher Cross
Events17 hours ago
Memorial Service for Medal of Honor Recipient Hershel “Woody” Williams to be Held Friday at Patriots Point
Events19 hours ago
Digital Lottery for HAMILTON Tickets at the North Charleston Performing Arts Center Opens Friday
Comedy20 hours ago
YesAndventures Improv Group to Combine Comedy with Dungeons and Dragons
Events20 hours ago
Full Slate Of Patriotic Events Planned For July 4 On The Hammock Coast
Events21 hours ago
Charleston 4th of July Events (2022 Edition)