- Man runs from Charleston police and stops on Ravenel Bridge, causing one-hour closure (Post & Courier).
- When and who closes the bridge? (News 2).
#RAVALANCHE: BRIDGE CLOSES
- Motorists prayed, cried for help as ice fell from Ravenel Bridge (Post & Courier).
- Motorist on Ravenel Bridge: ‘Thought I was a goner’ (Live 5 News).
- Dispatch: 1 injury reported as ice falls off Ravenel Bridge cables (ABC News 4).
- Slideshow (Live 5 News).
- Charleston County EMS chief evaluates storm response (ABC News 4).
- SCDOT Official: “We are all frustrated” about bridge closings (News 2).
- College Operating as Usual, See Snow Day Photos (College of Charleston).
- What’s New in Charleston: Winter Restaurant Edition (The Daily Meal).
- Mickey Bakst Believes in Old School Service and Smiles (Eater Charleston).
- Enjoy a Seattle Dog With Your Super Bowl This Sunday (Post & Courier).
- “The Cardinal James Show” Moving to Mondays on Kinetic HiFi.
- A Conversation With Sugarland’s Kristian Bush (Charleston Grit).
- Gallery: An Evening with Big Head Todd and the Monsters at the Music Farm (Crowd Album).
- SC’s US Senate incumbents have millions in bank (ABC News 4).
- Mayor Riley’s 2014 State of the City address (ABC News 4).
- 13,000 in SC have new photo voter ID card (ABC News 4).
- Seahawks’ Byron Maxwell, a former Fort Dorchester star, will have family and friends at Super Bowl (Post & Courier).
- Sunday’s CofC Women’s Volleyball Game Canceled.
- Cougars to face Hofstra in crucial CAA game (Post & Courier).
- Stingrays drop Solar Bears, 4-2 (Post & Courier).
- Friday’s High School Results (Post & Courier).
- UPDATE: Missing 24-year-old found safe in Jacksonville, Florida (Live 5 News).
- SC company apologizes for ad with Newtown photo (News 2).
- SCDOT Secretary Robert St. Onge Jr. Resigns After DUI (WLTX).
- 10-year-old Charleston girl scales Mount Kilimanjaro (Post & Courier).
- Four additional arrests made in connection with S.C. State killing (The State).
- Marching for victims of violence in North Charleston (News 2).
- Student arrested for threatening shooting suspect (ABC News 4).
- Woman who embezzled thousands from Mount Pleasant sentenced to five years in prison (Post & Courier).
- Charleston man pleads guilty to sex crimes against 17-month-old (News 2).
- Mom calls 911 after explosion: ‘His hand blew up’ (Live 5 News).
- Construction starts on Ben Sawyer pathway (ABC News 4).
- Deputies make arrest in gang-related shooting (ABC News 4).
- What is so magical about the Abandoned Building Revitalization Act? (Charleston City Paper).
- Sunoco won’t appeal Mount Pleasant zoning decision (Post & Courier).
New Medicaid rules help single moms receiving ‘informal’ child support (Charleston City Paper).
Patriots Point To Host Pearl Harbor Day Memorial Service and Blood Drive
Patriots Point Naval & Maritime Museum will host a free Pearl Harbor Day Memorial Service aboard the USS Yorktown on...