DIG South, an interactive festival celebrating technology and the creative economy, recently announced the presenter lineup for the 2014 festival. Events begin on April 9th and run through April 12th.
Some of the top presenters include:
- Richard Bullwinkle, Head of Television Innovation, PIT at Samsung Electronics – San Francisco, CA
- Will Marré, Co-founder and former President of the Covey Leadership Center, CEO, REALeadership Alliance – San Diego, CA
- Scott Lamb, VP/International, Buzzfeed – New York, NY
- Jesse Redniss, Chief Strategy Officer, Mass Relevance – Austin, TX
- Brent Herd, Director, Southeast Sales, Twitter – Atlanta, GA
- Ben Ortman, Social Business Connector and Innovator, Global Accounts, LinkedIn – New York, NY
- Tige Savage, Managing Partner, Revolution Ventures – Washington, DC
- Clay Delk, Content Strategist, Facebook – Palo Alto, CA
- Dan Juengst, Product Marketing/Strategy, Cloud Business Unit, Red Hat – Washington, DC
- Sid Evans, Group Editor, Time Inc. – Birmingham, AL
- Lisa Maki, Co-Founder and CEO, PokitDok – Menlo Park, CA
- Tim Kelly, Founder, Zubie – Charleston, SC
For more information on DIG South, visit the official website.
North Charleston Harvest Festival Set for October 21st
The City of North Charleston announces the 10th Annual Harvest Festival featuring live music, an artist market, costume contests, trick-or-treat...