The weekend will once again feature many events for attendees to choose from:
Friday, February 7, 2014
6:30 pm – An Epicurean Affair – The Ocean Room, The Sanctuary
- Black-tie dining experience
- Private discussion with vintner Rob Davis of Jordan Vineyard & Winery.
- Availability is very limited
Saturday, February 8, 2014
12 pm – Gourmet Culinary Luncheon – The Ocean Room, The Sanctuary
- Culinary demonstration and multi-course luncheon featuring Executive Chef Colin Bedford of The Fearrington House Restaurant
- Mira Winery will pour specially selected wines for each course
2 pm – Build Your Own Afternoon with Wine and Champagne – The Sanctuary
- After lunch guests can attend one of two seminars featuring Jordan Vineyard & Winery and Laurent Perrier Champagne.
- $50 if not attending the lunch
6:30 pm – Wine Odyssey Gala – The Terrace Ballroom, The Sanctuary
- Southeastern inspired
- Meet the chefs and taste their creations while sipping on wines from around the world
- Auction and gala
Sunday, February 9, 2014
11:45 am – Farewell Brunch – Jasmine Porch, The Sanctuary
- Seaside brunch featuring the Kiawah Island Golf Resort’s chefs
For more details about each event, visit the official website.
Weekend Buzz: Fun Things To Do In Charleston This Weekend
By Jeff Walker, Entertainment Writer We at Holy City Sinner thank you for your patronage and hope 2022 is an...