- Strong winds call for caution on bridges, securing outside objects, weather service says (Post & Courier).
- Power restored to customers after barge makes contact with power line (Live 5 News).
- Fire breaks out at West Ashley apartment complex (News 2).
- Investigators: Fire started on 2nd floor balcony (ABC News 4).
- George Stinney hearing begins in Sumter (News 2).
- 14-year-old was executed in 1944.
A modern understanding of a long ago confession and a boy’s execution (Public Integrity, Dec. 2013).
- Prosecutor: New trial not needed for executed boy (ABC News 4).
- Sting catches rickshaw driver giving illegal tour (Post & Courier).
To be a guide, or not to be a guide… (See Charleston).
- DHEC: Stratford High School TB test results show no infection so far (Live 5 News).
- Biergarten Co-Owner’s Response to ‘Haters’ (Eater Charleston).
- Xiao Bao Biscuit Goes Sichuanese For Chinese New Year (Post & Courier).
- New Menu Details From Holy City Hospitality’s Michael’s on the Alley (Post & Courier).
- Hat Trick Botanical Gin (The Gin Is In).
- Crafty Draught’s Grand Opening This Saturday (Charleston Craft Beer).
- King Street Cookies Stays Open Later (Post & Courier).
CofC PRESIDENT SEARCH
College of Charleston begins narrowing presidential search (Charleston City Paper).
- College of Charleston president to be named in March (Charleston Regional Business Journal).
- Glenn McConnell criticized at King Day at the Dome rally (The State).
- Charleston police looking for person of interest (ABC News 4).
- Cops: Man claiming to be shooting victim admits he accidentally shot himself (Live 5 News).
- Charleston police release photos of suspect in downtown car break-in (Post & Courier).
- American Lafrance abrupt closing calls Warn Act into question (News 2).
- Come on down! Mt. Pleasant woman to appear on The Price is Right (Live 5 News).
Hotel Scam Alert (Mount Pleasant Police Department).
- Elevated homes could be more vulnerable to freezing pipes (Live 5 News).
Charleston food & bev industry targeted with opposition to guns in bars bill (Charleston City Paper).
- Parking Alert Issued for Saturday at the North Charleston Coliseum and Performing Arts Center. Attendees are Encouraged to Carpool and Arrive Early.
- Thieves steal $2M after planting devices on gas pumps in SC, Ga. (Live 5 News).
- Two Moultrie Middle eighth-graders travel to nation’s capital to interview living civil rights legend (Post & Courier).
- Charleston With Kids has launched a Community Exchange program (CWK).
- Bill raises teachers’ salaries to national average (ABC News 4).
- Furniture consignment shop opens in downtown Charleston (Charleston Regional Business Journal).
- The (un)real world of SC-based reality TV shows (The State).
- Ship shape: Patriots Point hires firm to assess Yorktown repairs (Post & Courier).
- What Your State Wants, According to Google Autocomplete (Mashable).
- Gamecocks coach Frank Martin apologizes for tirade (ABC News 4).
- Clemson working on transition plan in wake of Kelly’s pending departure (Post & Courier).
- Sapakoff: ‘Lone Survivor’ lessons touch Wojcik, College of Charleston players (Post & Courier).
- Sheriff’s office: 11-year-old trapped in Upstate well (Live 5 News).
- State of the City: Mayor Benjamin wants to build ‘city of ideas’ (The State).
- Weather and Jetties a big cause of erosion on Folly Beach (News 2).
- Dog saves Florence County couple from major house fire (WBTW).
- Bill delays some flood insurance rate hikes (Charleston Regional Business Journal).
- Police: 13 & 16 year old boys arrested for armed robbery, larceny (Live 5 News).
- McNair Center continues astronaut’s legacy (Charleston Regional Business Journal).
- Former chief’s final wish to lure Andrews chief back to Lake City (ABC News 4).
- Restructuring bill heading to governor’s desk (ABC News 4).
- Adoption information fair set for Feb. 1 in North Charleston (Post & Courier).
- House members critical of DOT’s maintenance work (ABC News 4).
- One person transported to the hospital following Colleton Co. fire (Live 5 News).
- Govt. accuses military moving company of fraud (Post & Courier).
Will Moredock campaigns to topple ‘Pitchfork’ Ben Tillman statue at the Statehouse (Charleston City Paper).
- Report: SC man wielding machete attacked woman (The State).
Dashi to Host Mexican Wine Dinner with Cardel Wines on November 20th
Dashi will be hosting their first Mexican Wine Dinner with Cardel Wines on Saturday, November 20th from 5 pm to...
Butt Stuff Happening This Weekend at Estadio
Park Circle Gallery to exhibit works by Brad Carroll and Lee Garrard
15th Annual Nuovo Cinema Italiano Film Festival Kicks Off November 4th
2nd Annual Halloween Bar Crawl on King Street Scheduled for 10/30
2022 Charleston Wine + Food Tickets Go On Sale Thursday
Traveling Dinosaur Exhibit Rolling into North Charleston
- Uncategorized9 months ago
Types Of Personal Loans
- Uncategorized2 years ago
Signs Your Third Eye Is Starting To See
- Uncategorized5 months ago
Appreciating Whisky Online Singapore Drinks
- Uncategorized3 months ago
How to Plan Your Home Budget
- Events2 days ago
Weekend Buzz: Fun Things To Do In Charleston This Weekend
- Uncategorized5 months ago
Best Live Dealer Games Providers for Non-GamStop Players
- Weekend Preview1 day ago
Charleston Weekend Events
- News3 weeks ago
Marvel Star in Charleston to Scout Location for New Movie