- Police: Man shot own foot, charged with gun possession (ABC News 4).
- ‘Stop the Violence’ rally, candlelight vigil to promote peace, end violence in community (Post & Courier).
- DHEC expected to have results of TB tests for Stratford staff, students (Live 5 News).
- Retired Charleston judge, former ambassador challenge, entertain at MLK service (Post & Courier).
- MLK celebration honoring legacy (Live 5 News).
- Dr. King honored in parade through downtown Charleston (ABC News 4).
- MLK Parade Gallery (Post & Courier).
- Celebrating MLK Day with fried chicken and 40s of OE (Charleston City Paper).
- Connor Shaw Q&A:‘At the end of the day, I’m a winner’ (Post & Courier).
- Clemson picks up commitment from wide receiver Thompson (Post & Courier).
- Charles James back in Lowcountry after first season as Giant (ABC News 4).
- Citadel fans wage campaign to bring Corps of Cadets back to home side of Johnson Hagood Stadium (Post & Courier).
- Sen. Scott discusses healthcare changes for sickle cell patients (ABC News 4).
- Other Charleston hospitals reject MUSC argument that more NICUs would increase infant mortality (Post & Courier).
- Trident, MUSC make list of ‘great heart programs’ (ABC News 4).
- SC appeals inmate case, tries mental health fixes (The Island Packet).
FIRE OR ICE?
- Arctic air mass could bring snow to the Carolinas (ABC News 4).
- Wind, low humidity prompt fire danger alert (Post & Courier).
- Grand jury’s inquiry and possible effects on Speaker Harrell’s future (Post & Courier).
- Crews demolish front of airport terminal (Live 5 News).
- New “Report-a-Bully in School Website” bill would affect every South Carolina school, district (Post & Courier).
- Unnamed Saison- A Frothy Beard and Charleston Craft Beer Collaboration Beer (Charleston Craft Beer).
- ‘Reject’ documentary on social rejection, ostracism, bullying coming to Charleston (Post & Courier).
- SC gas prices continue downward trend (ABC News 4).
- Fire displaces five people in Mount Pleasant (Post & Courier).
- Crisis Ministries gets $15,000 from Bi-Lo (ABC News 4).
- Heather Elvis reward increased to $30,000 by dad who has ‘suffered long enough’ (News 2).
- Village Rep’s Arcadia challenges — and delivers (Charleston City Paper).
- Laughter filled the L’after Party at Mellow Mushroom (Charleston City Paper).
- Pit bull lovers rally against city’s proposed restriction on breed (The State).
- 3rd Republican enters SC superintendent race (ABC News 4).
- Scott Towers Implosion in Downtown Greenville (News 2).
- Brick used to break into three North Charleston businesses (Live 5 News).
- Bones found may belong to missing SC woman (ABC News 4).
Events19 hours ago
Miranda Lambert & Little Big Town to Play Credit One Stadium with The Cadillac Three
Country superstars Miranda Lambert & Little Big Town will perform at the newly-renovated Credit One Stadium, formerly the Volvo Car...
Events21 hours ago
Thomas Rhett to Perform on Daniel Island This July
Events22 hours ago
Charleston Farmers Market Begins 2022 Season on March 5th
Events22 hours ago
City of Charleston to Host Financial Empowerment Town Hall
Events1 day ago
Bakari Sellers to Sign Copies of New Children’s Book on February 12th
Events1 day ago
TEDxCharleston Returns After Two-Year Hiatus
Charity1 day ago
7th Annual Doughnut Dash Honoring TyWanza Sanders Scheduled for April 23rd