Beginning this Thursday, the “Live at The Alley” concert series will launch at the downtown bowling alley and entertainment hub. The Alley’s FREE performances will feature local musicians and start at 9 pm. During the shows, attendees can buy 16 oz. PBR tall boy cans for $2.
Here’s a look at the schedule:
- January 23th: South Street and Tyler Boone
- January 30th: Old You
- February 6th: Gaslight Street
- February 13th: Sun-Dried Vibes
- February 20th: Tom Mackell
- February 27th: The Hot at Nights & SHONUFF
The Latina Bazaar Market Coming to Tradesman Brewing this Month
Roxana Massie owner of Roxy Latin Jewels & Fashion, will host The Latina Bazaar Market at Tradesman Brewing Co. on...