Southend Brewery & Smokehouse will host the “Lowcountry Smokehouse Draft Dinner” on
Wednesday, January 29th at 7pm. Due to inclement weather, the even will now be held on Sunday, February 12th at 7 pm.
Chef Garrett Priester and Sous Chef Jonathan DuPriest have prepared a five-course menu that includes Southend’s beers paired with smokehouse-styled dishes. Take a look at the menu below (or on the right):
Local Oyster Trio
- On the Half Shell with “Watch it Grow” Mignonette, smoked with Warm Bacon Gastrique and Micro Spinach and Fried and Tossed in-house BBQ with Pineapple Relish
- Beer Pairing – Watch It Grow Wheat
Riptide Red Crispy Pork Belly
- Sweet & Sour Onions, Baby Arugula, Chevre Goat Cheese, Toasted Walnuts
- Beer Pairing – Riptide Red
Smoked Duck Leg
- Warm Sweet Potato Salad, Citrus Brown Butter
- Beer Pairing – Castle Pinckney Pale Ale
Coffee Rubbed Beef Tenderloin
- Oven Roasted Baby Carrots, Fingerling Potatoes, Black IPA Demi Glace
- Beer Pairing – Seasonal Black IPA
Artisan Cheese Flight
- Assortment of Artisan Cheeses with Accoutrements
- Beer Pairing – Chocolate Milk Stout “Shake”
The event costs $60 per person. Reservations are available by calling (843) 853-4677. Click here for more information.
Charleston Weekend Events
There’s ALWAYS something to do in Charleston – especially on the weekend. If you need help finding plans, just consult...