- Officials: Baby found uninjured on the side of the road in Berkeley County. Deputies searching for two vehicles (Live 5 News).
- Found after armed robbery, kidnapping (ABC News 4).
- Mount Pleasant 4th-grader works to help sick classmate fulfill a dream (Post & Courier).
- Trust close to securing 17 more acres near Angel Oak (ABC News 4).
- Officials quiet on scaffolding safety in downtown Charleston (News 2).
- Johns Island hero awarded police appreciation honor (ABC News 4).
- Lawmakers contend with scandal, protests, elections on first day of session (Post & Courier).
- Gov. Haley releases budget: more money for roads without tax increase (News 2).
- Speaker Harrell says investigation won’t distract House from its work (Post & Courier).
- Employment discrimination tops S.C. gay advocates’ agenda (Post & Courier).
- Edmund’s Taps Young Gun as Head Bartender (Eater Charleston).
- Restaurant Week Servers Experience New IRS Ruling (Post & Courier).
- Rodney Scott’s barbecue: real smoke, real slow (American Food Roots).
- Dixie Supply Bakery & Cafe Adds Dinner Service on Weekend Nights (Post & Courier).
Lee Lee’s Hot Kitchen could open this weekend (Charleston City Paper).
SOUTHERN CHARM/Party Down South
- Murrells Inlet TV show ‘Party Down South’ to debut Thursday (WBTW).
- Official trailer for Bravo’s Southern Charm debuts, confirms everything we already knew (Charleston City Paper).
- Southern Charm… It’s Happening. It’s Really Happening. (Charleston Grit).
- Bravo Network gives us a sneek peak of ‘Southern Charm’ (Post & Courier).
- College of Charleston defeats Northeastern 58-49 (News 2).
- CSU’s Kennedy on a ride to the top (ABC News 4).
- Stingrays Receive Forward Jack Downing from Providence; Acquire Goaltender Allen York (Stingrays Hockey).
- Tuesday’s high school results (Post & Courier).
- Boeing working with Japan Airlines on another 787 battery incident (Post & Courier).
- North Charleston council agrees on sale of property to Trump (ABC News 4).
- Cary Ann Hearst, Darius Rucker to give songwriting talk at CofC (Charleston City Paper).
- Belk Mobile Mammography Center to make Lowcountry stops (Live 5 News).
- Some members of Reckless were shooting a short film in front of Glazed Gourmet Donuts today (Twitter).
- $19M highrise condo could set new high in Lowcountry’s home sales market (Post & Courier).
- NCIS turns child porn suspect over to Goose Creek Police (News 2).
- Snow possible, but not likely for Lowcountry on Thursday (Post & Courier).
- Charleston police to hold community meet-up (Live 5 News).
- Naughty New Year 2014 “Adam & Eve: Original Sin” Gallery (CrowdAlbum).
- Cops: Fugitive fires gun inside home after argument with ex’s daughter (Live 5 News).
- Conway woman leaves 3 kids home alone, charged with neglect, report says (News 2).
- Deputies: Upstate driver with road rage assaults man who ran stop sign (Live 5 News).
- S.C. moving toward expansion, economists say (Charleston Regional Business Journal).
- Boeing taking applications for training classes (Live 5 News).
- City drops case against NAACP President Lonnie Randolph (Live 5 News).
- CCSO locates missing 18-month-old who wandered from home (ABC News 4).
- “He’s watching us through the fence” Sullivan’s Island residents say coyotes are abundant and bold (News 2).
- New law protects kids from severe allergic reactions at school (Live 5 News).
Park Circle’s Mixson Avenue should be renamed Impassable Alley (Charleston City Paper).
- Police: Woman cashed $1,750 in fraudulent checks (Live 5 News).
- SCANA pays $169 million in property taxes in 2013 (News 2).
- Report: X-Box login alerts vacationing family to apparent burglary (Live 5 News).
- Driver charged after hitting scooter on Remount Road (Post & Courier).
- String of armed robberies; investigators looking for possible connection (Live 5 News).
- Slideshow (Live 5 News).
- Charleston police invite teens to safety clubs (Post & Courier).
Dealership employee filmed stealing money and almonds from private investigator’s car (Charleston City Paper).
- Nonprofit Summit 2014 trade conference coming to Charleston (Charleston Regional Business Journal).
- Solicitor: Reckless Homicide charges dismissed in fatal accident at mall (ABC News 4).
- County Council to offer 10-year recycling contract to Sonoco (Post & Courier).
- Man arrested for West Ashley apartment shooting (ABC News 4).
Park Circle Gallery to Exhibit Works by Morgan Serreno East and Marie Carladous
Press Release The City of North Charleston’s Cultural Arts Department is pleased to announce that concurrent solo exhibitions of mixed...